Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Uh, ohllo!
I am Critter.
And I'm new since yesterdee. (Finally here, amg.)

I'm here because dragons.
One of my favourite artists has a Tumblr thing purely for this site, so I knew it'd be good.

I'm a twenty year-old, 4'10.5" tall chef and hobby-artist.
(Beware, before you click, I draw nudity! "There ain't no shame in what the good lord gave ya.") http://artofcritter.tumblr.com/

I enjoy old animated movies like Lady and the Tramp and The Last Unicorn. If I can see the sketch lines in the animations, I love it!

H. R. Giger (RIP) was and still is my inspiration. He made the one thing that frightens me and still strikes me with awe at it's beauty. Yup, a xenomorph. A fictional alien. It is my nightmare and my dream all at the same time, and I love it.

Video games are also a hobby. Fable and Skyrim are my two favourite games. Also, Solid Snake has been adopted as my grandfather.

Born in America, currently live in England.
I'm... "socially impaired."
I like food, dragons, and cats.
I also like the smell of dirt.
I also like moose.
And cows.
... Moo.
I am Critter.
And I'm new since yesterdee. (Finally here, amg.)

I'm here because dragons.
One of my favourite artists has a Tumblr thing purely for this site, so I knew it'd be good.

I'm a twenty year-old, 4'10.5" tall chef and hobby-artist.
(Beware, before you click, I draw nudity! "There ain't no shame in what the good lord gave ya.") http://artofcritter.tumblr.com/

I enjoy old animated movies like Lady and the Tramp and The Last Unicorn. If I can see the sketch lines in the animations, I love it!

H. R. Giger (RIP) was and still is my inspiration. He made the one thing that frightens me and still strikes me with awe at it's beauty. Yup, a xenomorph. A fictional alien. It is my nightmare and my dream all at the same time, and I love it.

Video games are also a hobby. Fable and Skyrim are my two favourite games. Also, Solid Snake has been adopted as my grandfather.

Born in America, currently live in England.
I'm... "socially impaired."
I like food, dragons, and cats.
I also like the smell of dirt.
I also like moose.
And cows.
... Moo.
@BasementCritter
Hey there, Critter! I am new myself, woo~ Doesn't it feel awesome to finally be in? Now we're 'in the know'. I can't check your art tumblr right now but I just want to say that ahhhh someone else who loves Fable ohmygosh! Fable was my very first RPG -- I spent altogether way too much time playing it. :D
@BasementCritter
Hey there, Critter! I am new myself, woo~ Doesn't it feel awesome to finally be in? Now we're 'in the know'. I can't check your art tumblr right now but I just want to say that ahhhh someone else who loves Fable ohmygosh! Fable was my very first RPG -- I spent altogether way too much time playing it. :D
@Elihiri
Ohllo!
It does! I'm so excited for my first babies! asdfghjkl
Fable has left such a huge impact on me, it's so amazing~ I still play it from time to time, and I plan on getting the HD remake so I have another excuse to replay it. :p
@Elihiri
Ohllo!
It does! I'm so excited for my first babies! asdfghjkl
Fable has left such a huge impact on me, it's so amazing~ I still play it from time to time, and I plan on getting the HD remake so I have another excuse to replay it. :p
@BasementCritter
Ahhh, haha~~ Me too! I got a really wacky random female to breed with my male, so I'm sure they'll look a bit silly but I don't care! 8D

They're remaking it in HD?! Whaat? That would be so amazing... It left a huge impact on me as well, I really miss playing it.... You said you like Skyrim as well! How often do you play? It's been forever for me. :>
@BasementCritter
Ahhh, haha~~ Me too! I got a really wacky random female to breed with my male, so I'm sure they'll look a bit silly but I don't care! 8D

They're remaking it in HD?! Whaat? That would be so amazing... It left a huge impact on me as well, I really miss playing it.... You said you like Skyrim as well! How often do you play? It's been forever for me. :>
@Elihiri
I'm sure they'll look amazing~
Mine are gonna come out coloured like pumpkins, I just know it. xD

Yup! I've seen some sneak peeks, and it looks pretty good! Animations and sounds are the same, though. I don't mind that, but apparently a lot of other people do.
I used to play Skyrim religiously, though not so much now. But... I played it yesterday, randomly. xD
I had an itching for it.
@Elihiri
I'm sure they'll look amazing~
Mine are gonna come out coloured like pumpkins, I just know it. xD

Yup! I've seen some sneak peeks, and it looks pretty good! Animations and sounds are the same, though. I don't mind that, but apparently a lot of other people do.
I used to play Skyrim religiously, though not so much now. But... I played it yesterday, randomly. xD
I had an itching for it.
@BasementCritter
I just looked at your breeding pair and... you may be right! Pumpkin babies or no, they will be great! xD

Ohhh man, that sounds awesome! I will need to look more into it~ Well, Skyrim is a fantastic game. To be honest, I have a mod installed that allows me to play without delving into the actual plot... It's really fun~ 8D I've only ever played on one character, my Argonian. What about you?
@BasementCritter
I just looked at your breeding pair and... you may be right! Pumpkin babies or no, they will be great! xD

Ohhh man, that sounds awesome! I will need to look more into it~ Well, Skyrim is a fantastic game. To be honest, I have a mod installed that allows me to play without delving into the actual plot... It's really fun~ 8D I've only ever played on one character, my Argonian. What about you?
@Elihiri
If they do, I'll name them Pie, Crumble, and Tart.

Sadly, I've only ever been able to play the console versions. I'd love to have it on PC, but all I've got is a laptop that won't run it. ;3; Always wanted a mod like that!
I have uh... /nervous cough.
Quite a few characters. Like... 30. (I have a weakness for character customization/backstories.)
My first ever was my Argonian, but when I had to give the ps3 up, I got an xbox copy, and now my main is a kitty.
@Elihiri
If they do, I'll name them Pie, Crumble, and Tart.

Sadly, I've only ever been able to play the console versions. I'd love to have it on PC, but all I've got is a laptop that won't run it. ;3; Always wanted a mod like that!
I have uh... /nervous cough.
Quite a few characters. Like... 30. (I have a weakness for character customization/backstories.)
My first ever was my Argonian, but when I had to give the ps3 up, I got an xbox copy, and now my main is a kitty.
@BasementCritter
Ha! I like it. xD

Aww, that's too bad. ;w; Crappy laptops are the worst! Oh my gosh, WOW. That is a lot of characters... No worries, I am deeply in love with video games who give me the chance to customize and develop my character! Skyrim being one of them~

Aww, but Khajit though! Khajit are great~ :3 I can hear their cute accents right now... Now I want to go visit Kharjo again!
@BasementCritter
Ha! I like it. xD

Aww, that's too bad. ;w; Crappy laptops are the worst! Oh my gosh, WOW. That is a lot of characters... No worries, I am deeply in love with video games who give me the chance to customize and develop my character! Skyrim being one of them~

Aww, but Khajit though! Khajit are great~ :3 I can hear their cute accents right now... Now I want to go visit Kharjo again!
@Elihiri
That they are. :c
Skyrim is great for bringing out my creativity, I love it so~ I get far too attached to my characters though. :p
I spent so long following the travelling Khajit merchants, just to hear them talk. And M'aiq! Oh, it's such a treat to find him.
@Elihiri
That they are. :c
Skyrim is great for bringing out my creativity, I love it so~ I get far too attached to my characters though. :p
I spent so long following the travelling Khajit merchants, just to hear them talk. And M'aiq! Oh, it's such a treat to find him.
@BasementCritter
Ahhh, yes! I am in love with the Khajits and their traveling band of mercena-merchants! So cute. ;w; I just wanna meet one and talk to them! Hear their amazing stories of their adventures.... Ugh, I love well-crafted universes!
@BasementCritter
Ahhh, yes! I am in love with the Khajits and their traveling band of mercena-merchants! So cute. ;w; I just wanna meet one and talk to them! Hear their amazing stories of their adventures.... Ugh, I love well-crafted universes!