Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings!
Um... hello everyone!

I'm Sythra and I just joined Flight Rising yesterday! I've heard so many awesome things about this site and I just had to try and join up. I have two dragons (Mirror and Tundra) and I bred them so I can't wait to see my first clutch of baby dragons! :D

I love anime, manga, cosplaying... steampunk stuff. I love video games too! My favorite band is Steam Powered Giraffe.

I also have a Tumblr - go look for DragonGirl007. :D
Um... hello everyone!

I'm Sythra and I just joined Flight Rising yesterday! I've heard so many awesome things about this site and I just had to try and join up. I have two dragons (Mirror and Tundra) and I bred them so I can't wait to see my first clutch of baby dragons! :D

I love anime, manga, cosplaying... steampunk stuff. I love video games too! My favorite band is Steam Powered Giraffe.

I also have a Tumblr - go look for DragonGirl007. :D
@Nelaros

Cool! I just got a baby Skydancer dragon from a Newbie giveaway... and I may be getting an Imperial from another Newbie thing. I can't wait! This game is so much fun oh my gods!
@Nelaros

Cool! I just got a baby Skydancer dragon from a Newbie giveaway... and I may be getting an Imperial from another Newbie thing. I can't wait! This game is so much fun oh my gods!
@Sythra

Hello! I'm a newbie too! I bred my first two dragons (a Fae and a Mirror) and I can't wait to see what the three eggs are... I also found some cheap dragons with more "special" (non-Basic) genes at the Auction House so I'd recommend that if you're looking for different colors and whatnot. C:

By the way, I like anime and manga too! What are your favorites?

And where are you finding these newbie giveaways? That sounds like a good opportunity!
@Sythra

Hello! I'm a newbie too! I bred my first two dragons (a Fae and a Mirror) and I can't wait to see what the three eggs are... I also found some cheap dragons with more "special" (non-Basic) genes at the Auction House so I'd recommend that if you're looking for different colors and whatnot. C:

By the way, I like anime and manga too! What are your favorites?

And where are you finding these newbie giveaways? That sounds like a good opportunity!
@Ekzunakka

@RyoseiHime is hosting one today. I think she mentioned starting it up in a few hours and the dragons she has up for sale in the Exalt Rescue Shelter forum page will be discounted.

Basically look around the forums and see if people are giving away hatchlings too. There are lots of folks just giving them away cheap if you know what to look for. Try seeking posts that have dragons that are being given away or exalted soon and haggle for a good price if you can.

My favorite anime/manga? In order some of my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood is the better of the two anime series), Kuroshitsuji, Hellsing (I prefer Ultimate over the TV series), Vampire Knight, Attack on Titan, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.
@Ekzunakka

@RyoseiHime is hosting one today. I think she mentioned starting it up in a few hours and the dragons she has up for sale in the Exalt Rescue Shelter forum page will be discounted.

Basically look around the forums and see if people are giving away hatchlings too. There are lots of folks just giving them away cheap if you know what to look for. Try seeking posts that have dragons that are being given away or exalted soon and haggle for a good price if you can.

My favorite anime/manga? In order some of my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood is the better of the two anime series), Kuroshitsuji, Hellsing (I prefer Ultimate over the TV series), Vampire Knight, Attack on Titan, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.