Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another newbie joins the ranks
Hello all! I'm Phos, nice to meet everybody. Anyone have some tips for someone new to the site? I'm sure there are a few things that are often missed when you're first figuring the site out!
Hello all! I'm Phos, nice to meet everybody. Anyone have some tips for someone new to the site? I'm sure there are a few things that are often missed when you're first figuring the site out!
Welcome, Phos! I too and new, having just made the registration deadline and am trying to figure everything out also!

:3
Welcome, Phos! I too and new, having just made the registration deadline and am trying to figure everything out also!

If you want my attention, @kFeeflyy me or I won't see it.
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
[quote name="kFeeflyy" date="2014-06-04 06:16:33"]Welcome, Phos! I too and new, having just made the registration deadline and am trying to figure everything out also! :3[/quote] It seems somewhat similar to Neopets so far, so I have the basics down. There are a few things that are different, though, so I'm sure there's some stuff that I'm missing!
kFeeflyy wrote on 2014-06-04 06:16:33:

It seems somewhat similar to Neopets so far, so I have the basics down. There are a few things that are different, though, so I'm sure there's some stuff that I'm missing!
[quote name="phosphorene" date="2014-06-04 06:18:29"] It seems somewhat similar to Neopets so far, so I have the basics down. There are a few things that are different, though, so I'm sure there's some stuff that I'm missing![/quote] If I figure anything out, I'll let you know! :)
phosphorene wrote on 2014-06-04 06:18:29:

It seems somewhat similar to Neopets so far, so I have the basics down. There are a few things that are different, though, so I'm sure there's some stuff that I'm missing!

If I figure anything out, I'll let you know! :)
If you want my attention, @kFeeflyy me or I won't see it.
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
HI there. Im kinda new myself but im sure if i can help you guys in anyway just message me! :3
HI there. Im kinda new myself but im sure if i can help you guys in anyway just message me! :3
jkdjB.gifEqmz1.gifJXdGj.gifss2jm.gif