Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello friends uvu
1 2
I'm Capri!

I'm real shy so I've just been exploring the site here and there and figuring stuff out, haha.

Umm... interests.. ahh I have a really broad range of interests. I like anime/manga, some Marvel [ X-Men mostly ], art, hockey, video games, food, travel, cosplay... my favorite genre of anime is definitely sports anime, and I'm really into Haikyuu and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [ if you couldn't tell by my username lmao oops ].

I think I'm funny when I'm not and I don't take myself too seriously o:

Uh yeah so

Hello
I'm Capri!

I'm real shy so I've just been exploring the site here and there and figuring stuff out, haha.

Umm... interests.. ahh I have a really broad range of interests. I like anime/manga, some Marvel [ X-Men mostly ], art, hockey, video games, food, travel, cosplay... my favorite genre of anime is definitely sports anime, and I'm really into Haikyuu and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [ if you couldn't tell by my username lmao oops ].

I think I'm funny when I'm not and I don't take myself too seriously o:

Uh yeah so

Hello
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Hiiiii, Capri!

I'm Fee and I'm new and super shy myself! I too like anime, though I haven't watched many! I also enjoy marvel, I don't know details about most the heros, but I have favorites. (I fail.) I enjoy art, though I am terrible at it personally and food is my kryptonite!

Greetings and salutations!
Hiiiii, Capri!

I'm Fee and I'm new and super shy myself! I too like anime, though I haven't watched many! I also enjoy marvel, I don't know details about most the heros, but I have favorites. (I fail.) I enjoy art, though I am terrible at it personally and food is my kryptonite!

Greetings and salutations!
If you want my attention, @kFeeflyy me or I won't see it.
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
@kFeeflyy [ is that how i do the mention thing i have no idea whats happening ]

Haha, thank you! I'm the same with Marvel sdlskfjs I really only know the Cinematic Universe and some comics that I've read about Storm because she's my favorite from X-Men.
@kFeeflyy [ is that how i do the mention thing i have no idea whats happening ]

Haha, thank you! I'm the same with Marvel sdlskfjs I really only know the Cinematic Universe and some comics that I've read about Storm because she's my favorite from X-Men.
Storm was my favorite until I happened upon Cat/Kat (I think that's her name, its been too long!) The gal that and shift through walls 'n such! @zeppelis
Storm was my favorite until I happened upon Cat/Kat (I think that's her name, its been too long!) The gal that and shift through walls 'n such! @zeppelis
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
@kFeeflyy I think her name is Kitty Pryde!

When I went to go see Days of Future Past with my mom she kept asking me what Kitty's "real human name" was and I was so confused and it turned out she was asking for her actress hahaha
@kFeeflyy I think her name is Kitty Pryde!

When I went to go see Days of Future Past with my mom she kept asking me what Kitty's "real human name" was and I was so confused and it turned out she was asking for her actress hahaha
@zeppelis

HAHA! That's great! Sounds like something my mom would say. xD
@zeppelis

HAHA! That's great! Sounds like something my mom would say. xD
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
@kFeeflyy

haha moms, amirite?
@kFeeflyy

haha moms, amirite?
@zeppelis

You are very much so!
I like your icon! Such pretty colors on your dragon!
@zeppelis

You are very much so!
I like your icon! Such pretty colors on your dragon!
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
@kFeeflyy

My dragon son thanks you, hahaha.

It's one of my favorite color combinations! I like your dragon, too, the cream is very nice with the dark wings o:
@kFeeflyy

My dragon son thanks you, hahaha.

It's one of my favorite color combinations! I like your dragon, too, the cream is very nice with the dark wings o:
@zeppelis

Thank you! I was imagining a streak of lighting in the sky when I got her colors. :3
@zeppelis

Thank you! I was imagining a streak of lighting in the sky when I got her colors. :3
Untitled_zpse059a359.png
1 2