Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A wild dragoness artist appears!
Hello everyone! I wanted to register since ages, and here I am!!
I am a french art student who really loooooooves dragons and neat art. Flight Rising is like the Holy Grail to me.
Currently I am (really!) busy with my graduation project, but it will all be over by the end of the month, and maybe I will have some times to draw adoptables or skins!
I love music, drawing all day means listening to music all day!
Well, I like tons of other things, like hiking, travelling, meditating, movies...

So far Flight Rising is really fun! I belong to the Light Flight, I have the exact personnality of the descritpion intro!

I am friendly and a bit nerdy, I don't bite! Come and say hi! :)

(My English is a bit poopy, pardon my grammar. For more realisctic views try to read with a french accent.)
Hello everyone! I wanted to register since ages, and here I am!!
I am a french art student who really loooooooves dragons and neat art. Flight Rising is like the Holy Grail to me.
Currently I am (really!) busy with my graduation project, but it will all be over by the end of the month, and maybe I will have some times to draw adoptables or skins!
I love music, drawing all day means listening to music all day!
Well, I like tons of other things, like hiking, travelling, meditating, movies...

So far Flight Rising is really fun! I belong to the Light Flight, I have the exact personnality of the descritpion intro!

I am friendly and a bit nerdy, I don't bite! Come and say hi! :)

(My English is a bit poopy, pardon my grammar. For more realisctic views try to read with a french accent.)
forum_signature.jpg