Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello hello :)
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've seen this game going around Tumblr for a while, and since I have been busy being an ~adult~ I started feeling really nostalgic for pet games! I ended up in the Earth Flight, though I'm only just figuring out what that means.

I'm looking forward to collecting lots of pretty dragons and awkwardly making them fight for me. ;) living the dream.
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've seen this game going around Tumblr for a while, and since I have been busy being an ~adult~ I started feeling really nostalgic for pet games! I ended up in the Earth Flight, though I'm only just figuring out what that means.

I'm looking forward to collecting lots of pretty dragons and awkwardly making them fight for me. ;) living the dream.
Welcome and hi! :D Uggh, I had such pet-game nostalgia for a while, I used to play NeoPets allll the time when I was a kid!
Welcome and hi! :D Uggh, I had such pet-game nostalgia for a while, I used to play NeoPets allll the time when I was a kid!
oh gosh same here! i was so excited when i first heard of this site :')
oh gosh same here! i was so excited when i first heard of this site :')
@tehlime omg, Neopets.... ahh, that's so nostalgic. I remember going to some kid's clothing store to buy Neopets plushes. All of those hours I wasted as a child on Neopets, I probably could have cured cancer, haha.

@tinytiefling I'm glad I'm not the only one! I feel like maybe I'm too old for pet games... but come on, they're so cute...
(ps. your username is so cute)
@tehlime omg, Neopets.... ahh, that's so nostalgic. I remember going to some kid's clothing store to buy Neopets plushes. All of those hours I wasted as a child on Neopets, I probably could have cured cancer, haha.

@tinytiefling I'm glad I'm not the only one! I feel like maybe I'm too old for pet games... but come on, they're so cute...
(ps. your username is so cute)