Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone
Hi there,

I joined earlier today and have finally gotten around to checking out the forums! So I thought an introduction would be appropriate. :)

Hello, I'm Penelope. I'm currently 21 and in college. As for hobbies, I love love love the aSoIaF series, it's currently my life. (That and exams, boo.) Oh, and sports anime. I also love music, all kinds of music, and have been very into soundtracks as of late. My favourite band is definitely SHINee though. No regrets. I write too although it's mostly poetry or fic nowadays. Erm, that's it for me right now, I can't think of anything else.

I'm super excited to be here though! And it's already been a lot of fun. :)

Nice to meet you all! ^^
Hi there,

I joined earlier today and have finally gotten around to checking out the forums! So I thought an introduction would be appropriate. :)

Hello, I'm Penelope. I'm currently 21 and in college. As for hobbies, I love love love the aSoIaF series, it's currently my life. (That and exams, boo.) Oh, and sports anime. I also love music, all kinds of music, and have been very into soundtracks as of late. My favourite band is definitely SHINee though. No regrets. I write too although it's mostly poetry or fic nowadays. Erm, that's it for me right now, I can't think of anything else.

I'm super excited to be here though! And it's already been a lot of fun. :)

Nice to meet you all! ^^
Welcome to Flight Rising, @kanpekinalady! I'm really glad you're having fun so far. Never hesitate to let me know if you end up stuck or confused on anything. :D You may want to stop in on Arcane's private forums too!

What kind of soundtracks do you like? I swear 3/4 of the music in my library is from a movie or something.
Welcome to Flight Rising, @kanpekinalady! I'm really glad you're having fun so far. Never hesitate to let me know if you end up stuck or confused on anything. :D You may want to stop in on Arcane's private forums too!

What kind of soundtracks do you like? I swear 3/4 of the music in my library is from a movie or something.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you, @Alphaeon! If I get stuck in the game or don't understand I'll definitely ask for your help. I've been taking a look around in the Arcane private forums too! :)

Ah, right now I'm systematically going through soundtracks of historical dramas. Although I love basically anything as long as it's instrumental. (mostly) I'm a big fan of Two Steps From Hell too. What kind of soundtracks do you listen to? :D
Thank you, @Alphaeon! If I get stuck in the game or don't understand I'll definitely ask for your help. I've been taking a look around in the Arcane private forums too! :)

Ah, right now I'm systematically going through soundtracks of historical dramas. Although I love basically anything as long as it's instrumental. (mostly) I'm a big fan of Two Steps From Hell too. What kind of soundtracks do you listen to? :D