Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | UnJest's Arrival
Hello, I am UndertakerJester, Originally meant as Undertaker/Jester as a combination of characteristics of my character, Kyoki Faust. You can call me UnJest (pun on Unjust) for short, or by the name of my character, Kyoki Faust (Kyo for short).
I can be a bit nervous when it comes to other people, and to those around me I'm usually rather formal to, even if they are my friends, unless I know them in real life or rather well on the internet. I mainly like to draw and write.

I'm not too good with introductions, so this will be it. ^^i It's a pleasure to have joined this site.
Hello, I am UndertakerJester, Originally meant as Undertaker/Jester as a combination of characteristics of my character, Kyoki Faust. You can call me UnJest (pun on Unjust) for short, or by the name of my character, Kyoki Faust (Kyo for short).
I can be a bit nervous when it comes to other people, and to those around me I'm usually rather formal to, even if they are my friends, unless I know them in real life or rather well on the internet. I mainly like to draw and write.

I'm not too good with introductions, so this will be it. ^^i It's a pleasure to have joined this site.
@UndertakerJester

Welcome to Flight Rising!
I'm super awkward around other people so I totally understand haha

I hope you have a lot of fun on here, this game is fabulous!
And if you're willing to, you could make some good money doing commissions, since I saw you like to draw. c:

Good luck and happy dragoning. :)
@UndertakerJester

Welcome to Flight Rising!
I'm super awkward around other people so I totally understand haha

I hope you have a lot of fun on here, this game is fabulous!
And if you're willing to, you could make some good money doing commissions, since I saw you like to draw. c:

Good luck and happy dragoning. :)
@Glamour

Thank you very much. ^^ I love the graphics on the game, and, out of perhaps boredom, I've been editing custom templates. v.vi I'll try an art gallery first, to see if people would buy my art. I'll practice drawing the breeds on here too.
@Glamour

Thank you very much. ^^ I love the graphics on the game, and, out of perhaps boredom, I've been editing custom templates. v.vi I'll try an art gallery first, to see if people would buy my art. I'll practice drawing the breeds on here too.
@UndertakerJester

The graphics are really amazing here.
I wish I was artistic so that I could try to make something like a gallery haha

And good luck with drawing, but I'm sure your art is really awesome so you probably won't have to worry about people not buying. :)
@UndertakerJester

The graphics are really amazing here.
I wish I was artistic so that I could try to make something like a gallery haha

And good luck with drawing, but I'm sure your art is really awesome so you probably won't have to worry about people not buying. :)
@Glamour
Again, thank you very much. ^^ Your kindness is most encouraging~
I'm thinking that perhaps drawing humanoid versions of each person's dragon(s) might be rather cool, with their dragon drawn in the background too. We'll see what people think with my Nightmaren, who I want to make a skin for based off my character. I'd be able to draw them together after I buy a Blueprint for the skin.
@Glamour
Again, thank you very much. ^^ Your kindness is most encouraging~
I'm thinking that perhaps drawing humanoid versions of each person's dragon(s) might be rather cool, with their dragon drawn in the background too. We'll see what people think with my Nightmaren, who I want to make a skin for based off my character. I'd be able to draw them together after I buy a Blueprint for the skin.
@UndertakerJester

No problem! :)

And making skins is really cool.
I wish I were able to.
But some of them are just spectacular.

Humanoid is a pretty popular art form here, I believe.
You could stalk the art forum and see what people like best.
@UndertakerJester

No problem! :)

And making skins is really cool.
I wish I were able to.
But some of them are just spectacular.

Humanoid is a pretty popular art form here, I believe.
You could stalk the art forum and see what people like best.
@Glamour

I'll probably end up stalking the forum. x3 Thank you for the suggestion.
The skins I've made out of boredom (just joined and already made 2, working on a third. http://i.imgur.com/2SbExWs.png
http://i.imgur.com/2UljD53.png
Any suggestions for skins I might make for practice?
@Glamour

I'll probably end up stalking the forum. x3 Thank you for the suggestion.
The skins I've made out of boredom (just joined and already made 2, working on a third. http://i.imgur.com/2SbExWs.png
http://i.imgur.com/2UljD53.png
Any suggestions for skins I might make for practice?
@UndertakerJester

Oh my god, the second one is amazing!
I adore it!

And I'm not really sure about what skins to make.
I've noticed that people like gold accented ones, but other than that, I think it's just whatever you feel is cool and something that people would buy.

When you're ready to sell some, getting the blueprints for a skin is pricey, so you want to make sure you have some interest in it.
@UndertakerJester

Oh my god, the second one is amazing!
I adore it!

And I'm not really sure about what skins to make.
I've noticed that people like gold accented ones, but other than that, I think it's just whatever you feel is cool and something that people would buy.

When you're ready to sell some, getting the blueprints for a skin is pricey, so you want to make sure you have some interest in it.
Yeah, I noticed the prices. x.xi I'm going to have to try selling my artwork soon. I've got a 20 for my Nightmaren's skin, once I perfect that, though. So that's my goal for now. A nice, monochrome card-related skin with a slight morbid or disconcerting air without adding blood. Maybe add some details that make it looks slightly skeletal by editing the base colors.
Yeah, I noticed the prices. x.xi I'm going to have to try selling my artwork soon. I've got a 20 for my Nightmaren's skin, once I perfect that, though. So that's my goal for now. A nice, monochrome card-related skin with a slight morbid or disconcerting air without adding blood. Maybe add some details that make it looks slightly skeletal by editing the base colors.
Welcome! ^^ You know me already though xP
Welcome! ^^ You know me already though xP