Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello n_n !
1 2 3
I'm new here, just like the other 1K posts at the moment hehe! I've been keeping an eye out for the opening of registrations and am very excited about the website.

I really adore dragons ;u; ! And also gaming and doing digital art. I'm active on various sites! :-)

Would love to make some friends so feel free to add me/talk to me!
I'm new here, just like the other 1K posts at the moment hehe! I've been keeping an eye out for the opening of registrations and am very excited about the website.

I really adore dragons ;u; ! And also gaming and doing digital art. I'm active on various sites! :-)

Would love to make some friends so feel free to add me/talk to me!
Hi! Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll like it here, we all love dragons. c: What sort of games do you play? (I'm one for The Elder Scrolls series especially ahaha)
Hi! Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll like it here, we all love dragons. c: What sort of games do you play? (I'm one for The Elder Scrolls series especially ahaha)
Hello! :-) I really enjoy WoW at the moment, but I'm also into Diablo 3 and Hearthstone (mostly Blizzard games :-) ).
How do you like the Elder Scrolls? I actually heard it wasn't that good, but I don't know anyone who actually plays it hehe!
Hello! :-) I really enjoy WoW at the moment, but I'm also into Diablo 3 and Hearthstone (mostly Blizzard games :-) ).
How do you like the Elder Scrolls? I actually heard it wasn't that good, but I don't know anyone who actually plays it hehe!
hahaha you heard wrong! (nah each to their own I guess lol). I'm a big fan of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, not so much of Elder Scrolls online though. I just love wandering around exploring with my characters and stuff. Especially with mods that give a lot of immersion.
I've never played WoW (apart from once yeaars back with a friend's account), but it looks pretty neat. I've always wanted to get into it but I don't have the money ahaha >_<
hahaha you heard wrong! (nah each to their own I guess lol). I'm a big fan of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, not so much of Elder Scrolls online though. I just love wandering around exploring with my characters and stuff. Especially with mods that give a lot of immersion.
I've never played WoW (apart from once yeaars back with a friend's account), but it looks pretty neat. I've always wanted to get into it but I don't have the money ahaha >_<
@Ellen *throws many warm hugs your way* Welcome! Glad you could join this amazing community. :'D
I noticed you said you enjoyed doing digital art! What do you enjoy drawing, usually? c: I enjoy doing digital art myself (although I suck at it, haha)
@Ellen *throws many warm hugs your way* Welcome! Glad you could join this amazing community. :'D
I noticed you said you enjoyed doing digital art! What do you enjoy drawing, usually? c: I enjoy doing digital art myself (although I suck at it, haha)
UwUnl7O.png
@nephoscope oh me too! I love the exploring aspect of the game and the fact that it's a unique world with its own history and secret places and stuff ;u; who likes the world we live in anyway LOL! I do like skyrim though but I hate how everything goes by so slowly, or I might just suck at it lol.

@deduce heya! I have some art over at my
Instagram ellenverleyen which you could check out! I enjoy doing lots of different stuff :-) including dragons lol. I'd love to see your art!
@nephoscope oh me too! I love the exploring aspect of the game and the fact that it's a unique world with its own history and secret places and stuff ;u; who likes the world we live in anyway LOL! I do like skyrim though but I hate how everything goes by so slowly, or I might just suck at it lol.

@deduce heya! I have some art over at my
Instagram ellenverleyen which you could check out! I enjoy doing lots of different stuff :-) including dragons lol. I'd love to see your art!
Well hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm a newbie myself, but I hope you have a ton of fun raising your dragon babies!!

Feel free to add me if you wish, I'm always open to making new friends!

Also man hearing you talk about WoW makes me want to play again.
Well hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm a newbie myself, but I hope you have a ton of fun raising your dragon babies!!

Feel free to add me if you wish, I'm always open to making new friends!

Also man hearing you talk about WoW makes me want to play again.
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
@aquahomies Hey there! Thanks for posting :-) I'm actually having a lot of fun ;u; Probably a bit too much since I still have work to do for school and stuff hehe.

I added you! :-)
@aquahomies Hey there! Thanks for posting :-) I'm actually having a lot of fun ;u; Probably a bit too much since I still have work to do for school and stuff hehe.

I added you! :-)
@Ellen Oh my goodness. Your art is so amazing. My mouth was agape the entire time I browsed through it. ;-;~~~
My art is incredibly mediocre, but can be found here: dA !
@Ellen Oh my goodness. Your art is so amazing. My mouth was agape the entire time I browsed through it. ;-;~~~
My art is incredibly mediocre, but can be found here: dA !
UwUnl7O.png
@deduce Aw thank you! ;u; That's so nice of you to say!
Your art is just fine, remember that you are constantly progressing as you work, just keep going! Also, added you to my DA watch :-)
@deduce Aw thank you! ;u; That's so nice of you to say!
Your art is just fine, remember that you are constantly progressing as you work, just keep going! Also, added you to my DA watch :-)
1 2 3