Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | More friends?
1 2
Hello, I never really introduced myself on here before - but I think I need more people to interact with! :^)

My name is Eme, I'm a 19 year old college student in the states.
am a gril
I am obsessed with cats, Catbug, anime - favorites being NGE, Sailor Moon, KLK, and Space Dandy among others, video games, art, basically anything fantasy, black/folk/heavy/symphonic metal, drum and bass, electro, glitch hop, chillstep, drumstep, WHATEVER ELSE SOUNDS GOOD ON MONSTERCAT, sleeping in, eating, and internet.

Hoping to be a graphic designer one day, feel free to check out my dA linked on my profile
(lol shameless advertising)

I found out about this site through neopets, so of course I would become addicted as well haha.
My main account there is smilelemon, feel free to mail/friend me!
Hello, I never really introduced myself on here before - but I think I need more people to interact with! :^)

My name is Eme, I'm a 19 year old college student in the states.
am a gril
I am obsessed with cats, Catbug, anime - favorites being NGE, Sailor Moon, KLK, and Space Dandy among others, video games, art, basically anything fantasy, black/folk/heavy/symphonic metal, drum and bass, electro, glitch hop, chillstep, drumstep, WHATEVER ELSE SOUNDS GOOD ON MONSTERCAT, sleeping in, eating, and internet.

Hoping to be a graphic designer one day, feel free to check out my dA linked on my profile
(lol shameless advertising)

I found out about this site through neopets, so of course I would become addicted as well haha.
My main account there is smilelemon, feel free to mail/friend me!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Hi OFF,

I never introduced myself either... but then I believe I'm a bit old to do so now so I've been going through the intro threads :)

I absolutely love cats too! And snakes... Cats first, snakes second ^.^ I like some metal music, but I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. However video games and fantasy are my forté! Absolutely love them :D

If you want another friend or just feel like a natter, feel free to add/message me :)
Hi OFF,

I never introduced myself either... but then I believe I'm a bit old to do so now so I've been going through the intro threads :)

I absolutely love cats too! And snakes... Cats first, snakes second ^.^ I like some metal music, but I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. However video games and fantasy are my forté! Absolutely love them :D

If you want another friend or just feel like a natter, feel free to add/message me :)
@Zenelle

Hello! :-)
Wow I love your Celty dragon! So cool.
Cats are best, my goal in life is to be a cat (if I could, cry) Snakes are also pretty cool, and can be super cute. Cool, what metal bands do you like?

I'll for sure add you haha
@Zenelle

Hello! :-)
Wow I love your Celty dragon! So cool.
Cats are best, my goal in life is to be a cat (if I could, cry) Snakes are also pretty cool, and can be super cute. Cool, what metal bands do you like?

I'll for sure add you haha
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

Uhhhh... I have to admit, I don't really know the band names. I just headbang in clubs ^.^

Celty was a steal off the AH. I think she was going for under 10k :) If you keep your eyes peeled, you can get all kinds of bargains off there ^.^

And it's easy being a cat. All you have to do is sleep twenty-three hours a day :D
Uhhhh... I have to admit, I don't really know the band names. I just headbang in clubs ^.^

Celty was a steal off the AH. I think she was going for under 10k :) If you keep your eyes peeled, you can get all kinds of bargains off there ^.^

And it's easy being a cat. All you have to do is sleep twenty-three hours a day :D
@OFF Welcome to Flight Rising! You love video games and fantasy? My kind of friend! XD Although I've been going around trying to find people who have played this video game called Xenoblade Chronicles because it is absolutely beautiful and the plot is very well though out.
@OFF Welcome to Flight Rising! You love video games and fantasy? My kind of friend! XD Although I've been going around trying to find people who have played this video game called Xenoblade Chronicles because it is absolutely beautiful and the plot is very well though out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
Haha that's good enough!

Oh awesome, I love getting cool dragons off of the AH. I usually get mine from there actually.

Yes the cat life is best life. :J
Haha that's good enough!

Oh awesome, I love getting cool dragons off of the AH. I usually get mine from there actually.

Yes the cat life is best life. :J
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@Espee Thank you! ^^ Aw yiss, the best things haha. I've heard of Xenoblade Chronicles but haven't played it yet! It looks so awesome ;_;
Also your signature gif hahaha, amazing!
@Espee Thank you! ^^ Aw yiss, the best things haha. I've heard of Xenoblade Chronicles but haven't played it yet! It looks so awesome ;_;
Also your signature gif hahaha, amazing!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@OFF I was wondering when someone would notice that gif! XD You can see the full image on my profile. Yeah, I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $80 so it's pretty pricey and not only that but they stopped selling copies. But you should definitely watch a playthrough and listen to its' soundtrack. It sounds as good as it looks.
@OFF I was wondering when someone would notice that gif! XD You can see the full image on my profile. Yeah, I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $80 so it's pretty pricey and not only that but they stopped selling copies. But you should definitely watch a playthrough and listen to its' soundtrack. It sounds as good as it looks.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Espee it's awesome ahahaha.
Oh dang that is spendy, I wonder if they have it on amazon or something - will have to look into! If not I'll for sure do that, that's pretty much all I do on youtube haha
@Espee it's awesome ahahaha.
Oh dang that is spendy, I wonder if they have it on amazon or something - will have to look into! If not I'll for sure do that, that's pretty much all I do on youtube haha
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@Espee @OFF

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!!!

I freakin' love that game! Probably my favourite game on the Wii, and there's a second one coming out :D I have an obsession with Dunban... ^.^
@Espee @OFF

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES!!!!!

I freakin' love that game! Probably my favourite game on the Wii, and there's a second one coming out :D I have an obsession with Dunban... ^.^
1 2