Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | FINALLY
Oh my god I can't even believe I'm finally here.

I discovered this game a week after the last registration window ended, and I've been waiting since then to join the game. I am so happy oh my goood

Ahem! I'm Atila, and I'm a lil' (spanish) transboy who happens to love well-drawn virtual dragons. And, yea, my first language isn't english and I usually get really nervous while typing so don't pay much attention to my horrible grammar and spelling mistakes, please ...

Ah! I also love drawing. I'll probably end up posting some of my stuff here someday.

So, yea! I'm really glad I'm finally here with all of you. I've heard FR has a really nice and welcoming community, so I hope to have a good time with you guys!

Have a nice day!
Oh my god I can't even believe I'm finally here.

I discovered this game a week after the last registration window ended, and I've been waiting since then to join the game. I am so happy oh my goood

Ahem! I'm Atila, and I'm a lil' (spanish) transboy who happens to love well-drawn virtual dragons. And, yea, my first language isn't english and I usually get really nervous while typing so don't pay much attention to my horrible grammar and spelling mistakes, please ...

Ah! I also love drawing. I'll probably end up posting some of my stuff here someday.

So, yea! I'm really glad I'm finally here with all of you. I've heard FR has a really nice and welcoming community, so I hope to have a good time with you guys!

Have a nice day!
Yoseph, broseph. How's it goseph?
Well, we're finally here. xD

Let's have some fun while it lasts.
Yoseph, broseph. How's it goseph?
Well, we're finally here. xD

Let's have some fun while it lasts.
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Atila! Hopefully your patience will pay off and you will have lots of fun here. I know I do!

No worries about your English either, it sounds perfect to me! I hope to see your artwork sometime soon over in the Creative Corner.

(And good on you for dragging a friend into the game too, that's the best way to do it ;D)
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Atila! Hopefully your patience will pay off and you will have lots of fun here. I know I do!

No worries about your English either, it sounds perfect to me! I hope to see your artwork sometime soon over in the Creative Corner.

(And good on you for dragging a friend into the game too, that's the best way to do it ;D)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

YAAAAAAAAAY

We are here pal ;w;

hugs*
YAAAAAAAAAY

We are here pal ;w;

hugs*
That same situation pretty much had happened to me too! I'm really enjoying the community so far.
That same situation pretty much had happened to me too! I'm really enjoying the community so far.
dcimloj-6a9e7f60-d902-4fb4-bddc-3080944d95ff.gif