Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Warm greetings from Finland!
Heyy everyone!

I've been around for few months now so I finally thought it's time for me to introduce myself. :'D

I'm Eleanir, Ele or Eli, whatever you like best. You can also call me Satu, which is my real name (not many foreigners pronounce it right tho). Satu means fairytale or story in English (which is quite cool), but in Finnish is quite boring name... :/ And yes I'm a girl (as you may have noticed from my name).

I'm in my twenties and studying theology in the University of Helsinki. (Don't ask me why, at the moment even I do not know the answer...) Oh and I live in Finland (So please excuse me for grammar mistakes!). It's a nice country with long and cold winters and short and hot summers (this winter has been exceptionally warm, but then again last winter was horribly cold and we got lots and lots of snow). You can also see the four seasons well here. Finland is the land of thousands of lakes and forests. :) I still live on my parents place and work in a bakery for 4 hours in a week.

There's many things I like. Reading, writing, sewing, knitting, cooking, baking, animals, dragons etc. List could just go on and on for pages but let's keep it simple. :D Oh and I'm also a gamer! (Was that even surprising?) You can find me from WoW, LoL, GW2, SWTOR, Diablo III, Osu! and so on... (Tho I play in EU servers, so sadly can't play with most of you.) I also like RP's but usually doing that only in Finnish.

I don't have any special favourite colours, but I've always liked light green and light blue and different shades of purple. So in FR I don't have any colour pattern I follow, I'll just buy randomly dragons I think are pretty. Lately i've started to be into iri/shimm as you can see from my lair :'D (Oh and if you happen to see something pretty in there, just msg me and we can see if I dare to let some of my pretties go. I can also breed if asked nicely :D )

I'm not a scary person, so do not be afraid to contact me in any matter! Even if it's just chatting or want to get some steam out by pouring some of your worries onto me I don't mind. I'm very friendly and try to answer as fast as possible, but since I live in so diifferent timezone from most of you, I beg for your forgiveness if my answer is delayed. (Reset is in 10am my time so I'll usually go to sleep around 2pm server time.) But I suppose this is enough for now. If I forgot anything, I'll just add it in later. :'D

~Ele
Heyy everyone!

I've been around for few months now so I finally thought it's time for me to introduce myself. :'D

I'm Eleanir, Ele or Eli, whatever you like best. You can also call me Satu, which is my real name (not many foreigners pronounce it right tho). Satu means fairytale or story in English (which is quite cool), but in Finnish is quite boring name... :/ And yes I'm a girl (as you may have noticed from my name).

I'm in my twenties and studying theology in the University of Helsinki. (Don't ask me why, at the moment even I do not know the answer...) Oh and I live in Finland (So please excuse me for grammar mistakes!). It's a nice country with long and cold winters and short and hot summers (this winter has been exceptionally warm, but then again last winter was horribly cold and we got lots and lots of snow). You can also see the four seasons well here. Finland is the land of thousands of lakes and forests. :) I still live on my parents place and work in a bakery for 4 hours in a week.

There's many things I like. Reading, writing, sewing, knitting, cooking, baking, animals, dragons etc. List could just go on and on for pages but let's keep it simple. :D Oh and I'm also a gamer! (Was that even surprising?) You can find me from WoW, LoL, GW2, SWTOR, Diablo III, Osu! and so on... (Tho I play in EU servers, so sadly can't play with most of you.) I also like RP's but usually doing that only in Finnish.

I don't have any special favourite colours, but I've always liked light green and light blue and different shades of purple. So in FR I don't have any colour pattern I follow, I'll just buy randomly dragons I think are pretty. Lately i've started to be into iri/shimm as you can see from my lair :'D (Oh and if you happen to see something pretty in there, just msg me and we can see if I dare to let some of my pretties go. I can also breed if asked nicely :D )

I'm not a scary person, so do not be afraid to contact me in any matter! Even if it's just chatting or want to get some steam out by pouring some of your worries onto me I don't mind. I'm very friendly and try to answer as fast as possible, but since I live in so diifferent timezone from most of you, I beg for your forgiveness if my answer is delayed. (Reset is in 10am my time so I'll usually go to sleep around 2pm server time.) But I suppose this is enough for now. If I forgot anything, I'll just add it in later. :'D

~Ele
yxrR3lv.png
Support this lovey project of my dear friend Neonyal!
Hi, @Eleanir! :D Thanks for introducing yourself and joining us on the forums! Finland sounds very beautiful but very cold. I live somewhere cold too with lotsss of snow. Do you enjoy the snow? :o

Blues and greens are my favorite colors too, I like the greens you have in your Lair so far!
Hi, @Eleanir! :D Thanks for introducing yourself and joining us on the forums! Finland sounds very beautiful but very cold. I live somewhere cold too with lotsss of snow. Do you enjoy the snow? :o

Blues and greens are my favorite colors too, I like the greens you have in your Lair so far!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Heya to you too @Alphaeon!

Of course just after I started this thread I was able to access this site only trough my phose so commenting at the forums is pretty hard... (So had to wait with commenting here)

Well, Finland is indeed a very pretty country and coldness is something you get used to. :D (It's also tolerable if you just have the right equipment etc.) But yes I do like snow and actually I could not even think winter without it! But too cold is too cold! (Not has been a problem this year tho :D )

Your dragons are pretty too! Especially your Xerath is lovely! (LoL has a champion named that too and it's fun to play :D) And I also do like my own dragons, maybe too much. It's hard to get rid of some of them (especially with the current economy in FR) and usually I start to like the offspring I get, so in some cases I do not even want to sell them :o Luckily I'm not breeding that much anymore :'D
Heya to you too @Alphaeon!

Of course just after I started this thread I was able to access this site only trough my phose so commenting at the forums is pretty hard... (So had to wait with commenting here)

Well, Finland is indeed a very pretty country and coldness is something you get used to. :D (It's also tolerable if you just have the right equipment etc.) But yes I do like snow and actually I could not even think winter without it! But too cold is too cold! (Not has been a problem this year tho :D )

Your dragons are pretty too! Especially your Xerath is lovely! (LoL has a champion named that too and it's fun to play :D) And I also do like my own dragons, maybe too much. It's hard to get rid of some of them (especially with the current economy in FR) and usually I start to like the offspring I get, so in some cases I do not even want to sell them :o Luckily I'm not breeding that much anymore :'D
yxrR3lv.png
Support this lovey project of my dear friend Neonyal!
@Eleanir, I'm in the same boat, I keep breeding Imperials that I don't want to give away. ;0; Then they take up all my lair space (I FINALLY put them in the Auction House though :D).

Actually, my dragon Xerath is named after that LoL champ! His shiny blue just reminded me of Xerath for some reason. :^)

I like the snow too, but it's been so cold this year that all I wanna do is snuggle up inside under a fuzzy blanket!
@Eleanir, I'm in the same boat, I keep breeding Imperials that I don't want to give away. ;0; Then they take up all my lair space (I FINALLY put them in the Auction House though :D).

Actually, my dragon Xerath is named after that LoL champ! His shiny blue just reminded me of Xerath for some reason. :^)

I like the snow too, but it's been so cold this year that all I wanna do is snuggle up inside under a fuzzy blanket!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png