Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | very very late introduction =p
Hi I'm Risuna,
I've been on the site for a while since it was first open to general public actually!
I'm a biology major, and writer on the side. I'm currently working a novel but I've had several short stories and poetry pieces published. I'm a drawer, photographer, painter and potter. My Dream would be to travel the world. and I have a love of celtic and asian cultures.
You may know me from DeviantArt.com or FanFiction.net as Risuna-Phenix.

Fae, imperial, skydancers and coatil are my favorite dragons.

I have a certain love of monochromatic dragons with variations in tone and hue with a pop of color.
basically X/X/X, X/X/Y, X/Y/Y and X/Y/X are my favorite combinations

I also love blood, chocolate, soil, Ivory, obsidian, midnight, ice, white, charcoal, and silver primary dragons
Tiger, Iridescent Shimmer, Seraph,and underbelly are my favorite genes

It's a pleasure to be a part of this community!!!
Hi I'm Risuna,
I've been on the site for a while since it was first open to general public actually!
I'm a biology major, and writer on the side. I'm currently working a novel but I've had several short stories and poetry pieces published. I'm a drawer, photographer, painter and potter. My Dream would be to travel the world. and I have a love of celtic and asian cultures.
You may know me from DeviantArt.com or FanFiction.net as Risuna-Phenix.

Fae, imperial, skydancers and coatil are my favorite dragons.

I have a certain love of monochromatic dragons with variations in tone and hue with a pop of color.
basically X/X/X, X/X/Y, X/Y/Y and X/Y/X are my favorite combinations

I also love blood, chocolate, soil, Ivory, obsidian, midnight, ice, white, charcoal, and silver primary dragons
Tiger, Iridescent Shimmer, Seraph,and underbelly are my favorite genes

It's a pleasure to be a part of this community!!!
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
Pleasure to meet you, Ris. I love to write as well.
Pleasure to meet you, Ris. I love to write as well.
@rabdom
awsome
What genre?
@rabdom
awsome
What genre?
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
Generally, fanfiction, though I enjoy action and adventure as well. Some comedy, too.
Generally, fanfiction, though I enjoy action and adventure as well. Some comedy, too.
Welcome to FR! Glad yo have ya abroad ^_^
Welcome to FR! Glad yo have ya abroad ^_^
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png