Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What
1 2
Yeah hi I'm Shae and I've barely contributed to the forums at all ever.

I'm 16 and I live in Australia and I spend all my time hiding in my bedroom.

I'm a bad quality roleplayer and cosplayer, and I read a lot of terrible fanfiction, and sometimes I try really hard to draw and play piano but I'm not sure if I'm very good or not.

I like blankets, tea and music, and rainy days are my favourite thing.

I'm also in a whole bunch of fandoms and obsess over numerous games and animes.

Yeeee.
Yeah hi I'm Shae and I've barely contributed to the forums at all ever.

I'm 16 and I live in Australia and I spend all my time hiding in my bedroom.

I'm a bad quality roleplayer and cosplayer, and I read a lot of terrible fanfiction, and sometimes I try really hard to draw and play piano but I'm not sure if I'm very good or not.

I like blankets, tea and music, and rainy days are my favourite thing.

I'm also in a whole bunch of fandoms and obsess over numerous games and animes.

Yeeee.
@Ghirahim

Hey Shae! Welcome to the forums! Wow, Australia. That is awesome. I'm from little old Oregon in the United States. I am about the worst artist you will ever meet. I can't even draw stick figures without messing it up in someway. I also read a ton of terrible fanfictions. It's like I'm drawn to them.

Majority of my dragons have Lord of the Rings or Hobbit names. I can't get enough. :)

I hope you stick around on the forums!
@Ghirahim

Hey Shae! Welcome to the forums! Wow, Australia. That is awesome. I'm from little old Oregon in the United States. I am about the worst artist you will ever meet. I can't even draw stick figures without messing it up in someway. I also read a ton of terrible fanfictions. It's like I'm drawn to them.

Majority of my dragons have Lord of the Rings or Hobbit names. I can't get enough. :)

I hope you stick around on the forums!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Athame

I'm sure your stick figures would be wonderful! And terrible fanfictions have a way of drawing people in, don't they?

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Thank you! :3
@Athame

I'm sure your stick figures would be wonderful! And terrible fanfictions have a way of drawing people in, don't they?

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Thank you! :3
Haha awe. Oh no, trust me, they are horrible. I don't think they could get any worse. Drawing is definitely not a talent of mine, no matter how badly I wish it was. c:

Of course! I love bonding with my fellow tea lovers and admirers of horrible fanfics. :)
Haha awe. Oh no, trust me, they are horrible. I don't think they could get any worse. Drawing is definitely not a talent of mine, no matter how badly I wish it was. c:

Of course! I love bonding with my fellow tea lovers and admirers of horrible fanfics. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

Hello and welcome to the site =). Do you take any art classes at all? I find classes were really helpful to me and I feel I'm at least decent.

I also am a fan of rainy days, except lately I'd just like it to be dry outside and warm. Too much cold! (And this is coming from an ice flight member!)
Hello and welcome to the site =). Do you take any art classes at all? I find classes were really helpful to me and I feel I'm at least decent.

I also am a fan of rainy days, except lately I'd just like it to be dry outside and warm. Too much cold! (And this is coming from an ice flight member!)
@Athame

You're fabulous! Tea drinkers are the best kind of people.

@Ravette

Thank you! I used to do art at school, but we never really did much of what I wanted to learn- the only things we focused on were painting and learning about more little known and obscure artists. Which was interesting, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't what I wanted. I'm considering taking some classes up out of school soon, though...

Here in Australia, so we've had up to 40 degree weather and it's been painful to say the least. I can't wait for Winter, uhg.
@Athame

You're fabulous! Tea drinkers are the best kind of people.

@Ravette

Thank you! I used to do art at school, but we never really did much of what I wanted to learn- the only things we focused on were painting and learning about more little known and obscure artists. Which was interesting, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't what I wanted. I'm considering taking some classes up out of school soon, though...

Here in Australia, so we've had up to 40 degree weather and it's been painful to say the least. I can't wait for Winter, uhg.
@Ghirahim

Hot tea or Cold tea, now that is the question. :)
@Ghirahim

Hot tea or Cold tea, now that is the question. :)

Volunteer Moderator.

What did you most want to do in art class? I like painting myself but not so much learning of a bunch of artists. I actually was going to take one outside of school, however my funds were a little too low. I think my favorite to use is colored pencil and paint. Scratch board is pretty great too.

And 40? Ohgoodness, we're sitting here in the Fahrenheit negatives. I think it was supposed to be -20 or so today. Lots of school were closed because of it. Our winter has been pretty brutal.
What did you most want to do in art class? I like painting myself but not so much learning of a bunch of artists. I actually was going to take one outside of school, however my funds were a little too low. I think my favorite to use is colored pencil and paint. Scratch board is pretty great too.

And 40? Ohgoodness, we're sitting here in the Fahrenheit negatives. I think it was supposed to be -20 or so today. Lots of school were closed because of it. Our winter has been pretty brutal.
@Athame I can't say I dislike things like iced tea, but boiling hot green tea is my favourite thing in the world. Peppermint comes a close second. ;D

@Ravette I'm awful at painting, though I find the history at least a little interesting. I guess I really want to learn how to create my own style, whilst keeping anatomy etc accurate. I can't draw bodies for the life of me. >.<

I forgot to mention that I'm using Celsius, yeah haha. That's ridiculous, though. Not that I'd complain. The colder, the better, if you ask me. I'd be more than happy to spend a week locked inside watching snow through the window wearing every jacket I own. Heh.
@Athame I can't say I dislike things like iced tea, but boiling hot green tea is my favourite thing in the world. Peppermint comes a close second. ;D

@Ravette I'm awful at painting, though I find the history at least a little interesting. I guess I really want to learn how to create my own style, whilst keeping anatomy etc accurate. I can't draw bodies for the life of me. >.<

I forgot to mention that I'm using Celsius, yeah haha. That's ridiculous, though. Not that I'd complain. The colder, the better, if you ask me. I'd be more than happy to spend a week locked inside watching snow through the window wearing every jacket I own. Heh.
@Ghirahim

Yessss, I adore you. Hot tea is my absolute favorite, I love it all. I don't think I could pick between any of them, I just love hot tea. Iced tea isn't bad but it definitely doesn't compare to boiling green tea. c:
@Ghirahim

Yessss, I adore you. Hot tea is my absolute favorite, I love it all. I don't think I could pick between any of them, I just love hot tea. Iced tea isn't bad but it definitely doesn't compare to boiling green tea. c:

Volunteer Moderator.

1 2