Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Finally introducing myself
Because I can......And I have nothing else to do.

My name is Carrion. I've been on here for a while, but just now trying to get into the forums. I'm a 22 year old male currently residing in South-central ish Pennsylvania. Its cold. And snowing. And I hate it.

Some fun facts:

I'm a furry with two main fursonas. First is Cabra (X) who is a angry Irish Goat. The other (who doesn't have a ref) is Zachariah who is a cow/dog mix. I do have a decent description of him if anybody is interested.

I love taxidermy. I have quite a collection including a coyote skull partial, coyote pelt, raccoon tail, kit fox tail, several feathers, a springbok pelt, and a white tailed deer spike skull and a partial 8 point skull.

I'm currently in college.

I love enchiladas & terrified of bugs. Pepsi is a favorite drink that i'm completely addicted to......

And that about sums me up. Just looking for some friends and hoping to have a good time.
Because I can......And I have nothing else to do.

My name is Carrion. I've been on here for a while, but just now trying to get into the forums. I'm a 22 year old male currently residing in South-central ish Pennsylvania. Its cold. And snowing. And I hate it.

Some fun facts:

I'm a furry with two main fursonas. First is Cabra (X) who is a angry Irish Goat. The other (who doesn't have a ref) is Zachariah who is a cow/dog mix. I do have a decent description of him if anybody is interested.

I love taxidermy. I have quite a collection including a coyote skull partial, coyote pelt, raccoon tail, kit fox tail, several feathers, a springbok pelt, and a white tailed deer spike skull and a partial 8 point skull.

I'm currently in college.

I love enchiladas & terrified of bugs. Pepsi is a favorite drink that i'm completely addicted to......

And that about sums me up. Just looking for some friends and hoping to have a good time.
Hi there, @Carrion! Welcome to the forums! :D I've got a friend who lives in PA and he's not enjoying the chilly weather either, hehe.

I really like your fursonas. :^) Do you think you would ever have a fursuit made if you had the funds?
Hi there, @Carrion! Welcome to the forums! :D I've got a friend who lives in PA and he's not enjoying the chilly weather either, hehe.

I really like your fursonas. :^) Do you think you would ever have a fursuit made if you had the funds?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Right now its -6. I hate this weather, haha.

Yes I would. :) I love fursuits. I would like to get Cabra done by maybe clockwork creations. I'd like him to have more realistic feel. As for Zachariah, I think he would be a little more toony. He is good natured and stuff. Zachariah would probably be my first. And truthfully I was looking at Mischief Makers as possibly making him. But, due to him being a hybrid, I also have to find somebody who is will to work with a 'non standard' animal. Do you have any fursonas or fursuits?
Right now its -6. I hate this weather, haha.

Yes I would. :) I love fursuits. I would like to get Cabra done by maybe clockwork creations. I'd like him to have more realistic feel. As for Zachariah, I think he would be a little more toony. He is good natured and stuff. Zachariah would probably be my first. And truthfully I was looking at Mischief Makers as possibly making him. But, due to him being a hybrid, I also have to find somebody who is will to work with a 'non standard' animal. Do you have any fursonas or fursuits?
@Carrion, I love fursuits too! If only I had the money for one. I kinda have a fursona and kinda don't, I just really take a liking to foxes. Unfortunately I don't enjoy drawing and character design as much as I used to, so I have a character, be he just sort of floats around in my imagination. ^^

I would love to have a fursuit made for me someday, even though foxes are fairly overdone. I used to do some mascot work for a college I attended a couple years ago, it's really fun being suited up~!

Also saw your bit on taxidermy, do you actually make them yourself? Either way that's cool, I have a feeling my future home is going to be swarming with stuffed birds. Personally I'm not creeped out by all the eyes watching. ;^)

(Whoops sorry, I typed out way more than I thought I did!)
@Carrion, I love fursuits too! If only I had the money for one. I kinda have a fursona and kinda don't, I just really take a liking to foxes. Unfortunately I don't enjoy drawing and character design as much as I used to, so I have a character, be he just sort of floats around in my imagination. ^^

I would love to have a fursuit made for me someday, even though foxes are fairly overdone. I used to do some mascot work for a college I attended a couple years ago, it's really fun being suited up~!

Also saw your bit on taxidermy, do you actually make them yourself? Either way that's cool, I have a feeling my future home is going to be swarming with stuffed birds. Personally I'm not creeped out by all the eyes watching. ;^)

(Whoops sorry, I typed out way more than I thought I did!)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Foxes are awesome! I higher people to commission here in the art sales form. Just so I can have it own paper and such. I'd love to fursuit. I can't wait till I have the money.

Foxes are over done because of how awesome they are. ^^ Foxes are almost like dogs: mans best friend. Which is why. I really think 'unique's are starting to even itsself out. You know? Just because canines and foxes are over done. More people are doing other things. I wish I can suit up! You are so lucky.

I love taxidermy. I wish I could do it. But right now I don't exactly have a stable home to do it. Once I do, I am going to get into it for sure. My brother, an active fisherman, is going to bring home some nice fish for me to try and stuff and such. I love it. I don't know why I like taxidermy as much as I do, I'm already collecting it. My mom HATES me for it XD

(Its okay. I enjoy somebody to finally talk to :D )
@Alphaeon Foxes are awesome! I higher people to commission here in the art sales form. Just so I can have it own paper and such. I'd love to fursuit. I can't wait till I have the money.

Foxes are over done because of how awesome they are. ^^ Foxes are almost like dogs: mans best friend. Which is why. I really think 'unique's are starting to even itsself out. You know? Just because canines and foxes are over done. More people are doing other things. I wish I can suit up! You are so lucky.

I love taxidermy. I wish I could do it. But right now I don't exactly have a stable home to do it. Once I do, I am going to get into it for sure. My brother, an active fisherman, is going to bring home some nice fish for me to try and stuff and such. I love it. I don't know why I like taxidermy as much as I do, I'm already collecting it. My mom HATES me for it XD

(Its okay. I enjoy somebody to finally talk to :D )