Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Arania's Familiars - NEW adds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[b]Arania's Familiar Trading Thread[/b] I am trying to collect the Familiars, and I will be using this thread to try to set up trades. NEW: Since there are only a few familiars left I need that I can probably reasonably trade with, I will also SELL any of the familiars below for 10% less than the current lowest price on the AH. The first post is extras I have. The second post will be Familiars I need. [b]FAMILIARS TO TRADE/SELL[/b] [item=strangler][item=dappled seal][item=common podid][item=umbra wolf][item=clouddancer][item=blackwing croaker][item=poisonous toridae][item=blooming strangler][item=hippogriff][item=shadow serpent][item=emerald webwing][item=smoke gyre][item=radioactive slime][item=venerable shalebuck][item=carmine serthis][item=carmine serthis][item=carmine serthis][item=gold-throated sparrow][item=blue dragon reef snail][item=clouddancer][item=shellion][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=shellion][item=snowfall elk][item=ember mouse][item=ember mouse][item=clouddancer][item=noggle][item=amaranth moth][item=death's head moth][item=rainbow sprite][item=sakura owl][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=emerald cave jewel][item=blue dragon reef snail][item=brown river flight][item=ragamouse][item=noggle][item=winter wolf][item=clouddancer][item=iridescent scaleback][item=ember mouse][item=silver springbok][item=radioactive slime][item=longneck mender][item=psywurm][item=psywurm][item=bramble guardian][item=bramble guardian][item=bramble guardian][item=leafy moth][item=longneck magi][item=longneck magi][item=cloud chaser][item=bluefin charger][item=poisonous toridae][item=venerable shalebuck][item=dappled seal][item=cumulus seal][item=cumulus seal][item=noggle][item=red-breasted hainu][item=peacock scorpion][item=masked harpy][item=ember mouse][item=steam gyre][item=steam gyre][item=venomous toridae][item=hedgehog][item=basilisk][item=basilisk][item=runic bat][item=cursed bat][item=wildwood owl][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=emerald webwing][item=blooming strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=longneck magi][item=baku][item=baku][item=sunset lasher][item=everglade lasher][item=crimson emperor] The following are trade only (For familiars I need but NOT the bees/greatshells/hippogriffs) [item=Speedy][item=perching java sparrow][item=glossy duskrat][item=blackwing hummingbird]
Arania's Familiar Trading Thread

I am trying to collect the Familiars, and I will be using this thread to try to set up trades.

NEW: Since there are only a few familiars left I need that I can probably reasonably trade with, I will also SELL any of the familiars below for 10% less than the current lowest price on the AH.

The first post is extras I have. The second post will be Familiars I need.

FAMILIARS TO TRADE/SELL

Strangler Dappled Seal Common Podid Umbra Wolf Clouddancer Blackwing Croaker Poisonous Toridae Blooming Strangler Hippogriff Shadow Serpent Emerald Webwing Smoke Gyre Radioactive Slime Venerable Shalebuck Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Carmine Serthis Gold-Throated Sparrow Blue Dragon Reef Snail Clouddancer Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Shellion Snowfall Elk Ember Mouse Ember Mouse Clouddancer Noggle Amaranth Moth Rainbow Sprite Sakura Owl Hoarfrost Mauler Emerald Cave Jewel Blue Dragon Reef Snail Brown River Flight Ragamouse Noggle Winter Wolf Clouddancer Iridescent Scaleback Ember Mouse Silver Springbok Radioactive Slime Longneck Mender Psywurm Psywurm Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian Leafy Moth Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Cloud Chaser Bluefin Charger Poisonous Toridae Venerable Shalebuck Dappled Seal Cumulus Seal Cumulus Seal Noggle Red-Breasted Hainu Peacock Scorpion Masked Harpy Ember Mouse Steam Gyre Steam Gyre Venomous Toridae Hedgehog Basilisk Basilisk Runic Bat Cursed Bat Wildwood Owl Parasitic Fungus Emerald Webwing Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Blooming Strangler Longneck Magi Baku Baku Sunset Lasher Everglade Lasher Crimson Emperor

The following are trade only (For familiars I need but NOT the bees/greatshells/hippogriffs)
Speedy Perching Java Sparrow Glossy Duskrat
[center][b]Familiars I Need:[/b][/center] [i]As a note, if you have a Kickstarter Familiar or the Boolean to trade, feel free to take a look at any dragon in my hoard. I would also offer art commission(s) that I do not normally do for FR ((I do artwork for a living)). My deviantart gallery is here: http://arania.deviantart.com [/i] [item=Boolean][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Cog Frog][item=Darktouched Chimera][item=Golden Idol][item=Maned Cobra][item=Manticore][item=Skycat] [item=coral carpenter][item=greatshell][item=blueridge greatshell][item=cardinal hippogriff] * I will also take any extra Light Sprites, Red-footed Akirbeaks, and Speedies X3
Familiars I Need:

As a note, if you have a Kickstarter Familiar or the Boolean to trade, feel free to take a look at any dragon in my hoard.
I would also offer art commission(s) that I do not normally do for FR ((I do artwork for a living)).
My deviantart gallery is here: http://arania.deviantart.com

Boolean Coarsefur Yeti Cog Frog Darktouched Chimera Golden Idol Maned Cobra Manticore Skycat
Coral Carpenter Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell Cardinal Hippogriff

* I will also take any extra Light Sprites, Red-footed Akirbeaks, and Speedies X3
^
^
^
^
Huh, I never realized I could click on people's bestiary icons.

I learned something today. XD
Huh, I never realized I could click on people's bestiary icons.

I learned something today. XD
Chewy Tentacle
@InsanityPrelude - ^^ Yup! :D
@InsanityPrelude - ^^ Yup! :D
^
^
@Arania

would you sell one of them for 2k cash ?
@Arania

would you sell one of them for 2k cash ?
c29b7fa9c5b8279cbb5625f774338b36.png
@Caribbean - sorry it took me a while to get back to you - I had gone to bed. I'd really rather trade them, even if it takes a while. And 2k cash is a little low compared to the current AH rate if I were to sell one of them for treasure.
@Caribbean - sorry it took me a while to get back to you - I had gone to bed. I'd really rather trade them, even if it takes a while. And 2k cash is a little low compared to the current AH rate if I were to sell one of them for treasure.
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26