Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ALL SOLD!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Sitka if you have it can I get 200 Gems more and a price on that =]
@Sitka if you have it can I get 200 Gems more and a price on that =]
@Mommie
I have 200 that glassbaubles was interested in, so if they don't answer or decide they don't want them, you're welcome to them. :3
@Mommie
I have 200 that glassbaubles was interested in, so if they don't answer or decide they don't want them, you're welcome to them. :3
@Sitka okay just let me now =]

Trying to change my imps color to white long shot but worth it xD
@Sitka okay just let me now =]

Trying to change my imps color to white long shot but worth it xD
@Mommie
Ahh, playing your cards with scatterscroll? I have a love-hate relationship with that thing, haha.
@Mommie
Ahh, playing your cards with scatterscroll? I have a love-hate relationship with that thing, haha.
@Sitka yea I am lol used 2 so far love the color she is now purple is cute but still the temptation of it all XD
@Sitka yea I am lol used 2 so far love the color she is now purple is cute but still the temptation of it all XD
@Mommie
I actually had a pretty nasty exalt-worthy baby that I scattered and he ended up being one of my favorite dragons in my lair. uvu He's still what some would consider not too amazing of a combo, but for his character, it just works. He's supposed to be a silly scatter-brained wizard.
@Mommie
I actually had a pretty nasty exalt-worthy baby that I scattered and he ended up being one of my favorite dragons in my lair. uvu He's still what some would consider not too amazing of a combo, but for his character, it just works. He's supposed to be a silly scatter-brained wizard.
@Sitka lol he sounds neat ^^
@Sitka lol he sounds neat ^^
@sitka

Sorry, i had to step out for a while, but i do still want the gems! I'll send you the treasure in a couple of minutes as i just got home.

Managed to send you the treasure! Really sorry it took a while. Could you ping me also next time you have more gems, please? :)
@sitka

Sorry, i had to step out for a while, but i do still want the gems! I'll send you the treasure in a couple of minutes as i just got home.

Managed to send you the treasure! Really sorry it took a while. Could you ping me also next time you have more gems, please? :)
@glassbaubles
That's alright! I had to go to work. I work the night shift. ^^;
The gems are on their way now and I will indeed put you on the ping list! Thank you!
@glassbaubles
That's alright! I had to go to work. I work the night shift. ^^;
The gems are on their way now and I will indeed put you on the ping list! Thank you!
@Sitka

I've got them now, thank you! :3 I now have enough to buy a WC scroll for my SD progen's mate. \o/
@Sitka

I've got them now, thank you! :3 I now have enough to buy a WC scroll for my SD progen's mate. \o/
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15