Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Malee's Food Cache! 1:15 [BULK SALE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Malee Sorry for delayed response, I saw the first ping but then I got distracted! Treasure sent.
@Malee Sorry for delayed response, I saw the first ping but then I got distracted! Treasure sent.
@Nika no problem! Just a habit to auto-ping people when I mention them. Thanks for the business :)
@Nika no problem! Just a habit to auto-ping people when I mention them. Thanks for the business :)
I got the food, thanks! OMNOMNOM
I got the food, thanks! OMNOMNOM
Bump! I want all this gone so I can have a clean slate before I try to level :)
Bump! I want all this gone so I can have a clean slate before I try to level :)
Bump!
Bump!
PUMP UP THE JAMS, TURN IT UP
PUMP UP THE JAMS, TURN IT UP
@Malee, I need a LOT of insects. Would it be possible to purchase 1000 points from you?
@Malee, I need a LOT of insects. Would it be possible to purchase 1000 points from you?
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
@TheGeek Of course it would! It will take a little bit of time to fill however. Would a wait be OK? I'll begin filling your order now.
@TheGeek Of course it would! It will take a little bit of time to fill however. Would a wait be OK? I'll begin filling your order now.
@Malee, a wait is fine. I bought some food to tide me over- finding bulk sellers like you is a stupidly time consuming process, and when I find one who's willing to grind for me, I'm more than prepared to wait.
@Malee, a wait is fine. I bought some food to tide me over- finding bulk sellers like you is a stupidly time consuming process, and when I find one who's willing to grind for me, I'm more than prepared to wait.
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
1/5th through your order, I'll ping you when its done. Bump for the seafood available! Will update meats and plants once I finish the Insect order, as meats will be changing constantly.
1/5th through your order, I'll ping you when its done. Bump for the seafood available! Will update meats and plants once I finish the Insect order, as meats will be changing constantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8