Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brimstone Shoppe - [T/S]Familiars, Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Vhale ~ Try again seems your msg was cute way off?
@Vhale ~ Try again seems your msg was cute way off?
@Anailaigh
huh, there must be a new character that it doesn't like. Doh.
Anywho, sure, familiar for familiar is fine.
@Anailaigh
huh, there must be a new character that it doesn't like. Doh.
Anywho, sure, familiar for familiar is fine.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Vhale LOL i am seriously not surprised. i didnt think it be that hard to allow those codes that millions of other game sites an such allow. *shrugs* at any rate, send yours over an ill send it over before passing out. xD
@Vhale LOL i am seriously not surprised. i didnt think it be that hard to allow those codes that millions of other game sites an such allow. *shrugs* at any rate, send yours over an ill send it over before passing out. xD
@Anailaigh
Oh trust me. Certain characters are teh devil. But I've had to work across platforms and with older software for years. There are certain characters that give the systems fits on a base level. Like our office software -_-
Anywho, sent!
@Anailaigh
Oh trust me. Certain characters are teh devil. But I've had to work across platforms and with older software for years. There are certain characters that give the systems fits on a base level. Like our office software -_-
Anywho, sent!
/bump!
/bump!
@Vhale I'm interested in picking up a Warcat Protector -- trade you for a Squall Rasa?
@Vhale I'm interested in picking up a Warcat Protector -- trade you for a Squall Rasa?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@cyphercat
Sure. Am at work training though so can't send til evening. Some web parts work better on phone than others
@cyphercat
Sure. Am at work training though so can't send til evening. Some web parts work better on phone than others
@Vhale no problem! Ping me when you're back to your computer and we can trade then.
@Vhale no problem! Ping me when you're back to your computer and we can trade then.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@vhale

I have a spare ethereal trickster (currently 36k in the AH). I was wondering if you'd be willing to take that for your autumn dryad (3k), crowned bonepriest (7100), snow streak (15k), and masked harpy (10k)? These add up to 35,100 treasure worth of familiars at current AH prices.
@vhale

I have a spare ethereal trickster (currently 36k in the AH). I was wondering if you'd be willing to take that for your autumn dryad (3k), crowned bonepriest (7100), snow streak (15k), and masked harpy (10k)? These add up to 35,100 treasure worth of familiars at current AH prices.
@calankh
Can't do the snow streak. I missed removing him. Perhaps another?
@calankh
Can't do the snow streak. I missed removing him. Perhaps another?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12