Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lightning Scroll Discount [ONLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Shiralai

It crashed literally two seconds after I posted that, so no worries! If you're still online by any chance, I can send you the treasure u v u
@Shiralai

It crashed literally two seconds after I posted that, so no worries! If you're still online by any chance, I can send you the treasure u v u
Decepticon_Emblem_by_Probocaster.gif
@Vos, yup I'm online. If i go offline for sleep you'll get it first thing in the morning :)
@Vos, yup I'm online. If i go offline for sleep you'll get it first thing in the morning :)
@Shiralai I'd like a clown gene scroll for 159k if possible. I'll send over the treasure. :)
@Shiralai I'd like a clown gene scroll for 159k if possible. I'll send over the treasure. :)

@Shiralai: Could I get a Freckle gene from you please? :D
@Shiralai: Could I get a Freckle gene from you please? :D
@Kittie, sent. Let me know what you used it on. I LOVE seeing what people do :D
@Kittie, sent. Let me know what you used it on. I LOVE seeing what people do :D
Well going offline for bed. I'll be up in the morning for a few so if lag isnt too bad and stuff is in stock I'll do any morning buying quickly and then send. PM treasure and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Night!
Well going offline for bed. I'll be up in the morning for a few so if lag isnt too bad and stuff is in stock I'll do any morning buying quickly and then send. PM treasure and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Night!
@Shiralai - Hope you had a good night's rest! I'd like to buy a Spiral scroll, please- Treasure has been sent.
@Shiralai - Hope you had a good night's rest! I'd like to buy a Spiral scroll, please- Treasure has been sent.
just did some morning shopping and sent items to those who prepaid. I have work and will be back online in 11 hrs
just did some morning shopping and sent items to those who prepaid. I have work and will be back online in 11 hrs
bump and hey we're back :D
bump and hey we're back :D
@Fox @Webbyghost @Kittie hope you enjoyed the scrolls :D Like I said, always curious in what people do with them :D

@Vos if you're still interested let me know I'm online now for 2 hrs.
@Fox @Webbyghost @Kittie hope you enjoyed the scrolls :D Like I said, always curious in what people do with them :D

@Vos if you're still interested let me know I'm online now for 2 hrs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18