Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lightning Scroll Discount [ONLINE]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
on it ;) any other requests?
on it ;) any other requests?
bump
bump
@shiralai
Can I get a Pearlcatcher Scroll from you? C: I'll send the money as soon as you reply.
@shiralai
Can I get a Pearlcatcher Scroll from you? C: I'll send the money as soon as you reply.
vtCaSWn.png
@Kota sure
@Kota sure
Awesome, thanks.
Awesome, thanks.
vtCaSWn.png
@kota got it ready :P when you send the payment I'll send it :P also who you using it on? :O
@kota got it ready :P when you send the payment I'll send it :P also who you using it on? :O
aand sent :P
aand sent :P
@shiralai
Oh wow that was quick LOL.
I'm going to use it on Meredith. o3o also gonna apply a circuit gene to her.
@shiralai
Oh wow that was quick LOL.
I'm going to use it on Meredith. o3o also gonna apply a circuit gene to her.
vtCaSWn.png
@Kota oh that will be pretty :P hmmm I see you do some breeding, might have to buy a reserve off of you one of these days
@Kota oh that will be pretty :P hmmm I see you do some breeding, might have to buy a reserve off of you one of these days
@shiralai
Yes. *3* She'll breed with Sever.
I can't apply the breed change right now since she's currently guarding a nest, but I'll just do it tomorrow. xD

I do indeed breed! C: I don't really take reservations, but if you're interested in any of my pairs just let me know and I'll contact you when they get their next clutch.
@shiralai
Yes. *3* She'll breed with Sever.
I can't apply the breed change right now since she's currently guarding a nest, but I'll just do it tomorrow. xD

I do indeed breed! C: I don't really take reservations, but if you're interested in any of my pairs just let me know and I'll contact you when they get their next clutch.
vtCaSWn.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18