Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {*} CLOSED }}}--{ Raffle~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
♥
♥
@Demos
@Lizardlicks
@smithieaan
@Lunasky
@Watzzio
@Riiji
@Neir
@BullRun
@Thorai
@NightShade94
@VioletSkies
@Lolita
@SandScales
@Adel
@LadyZyphyr
@SeaCrest
@copacetic
@Maverick
@Inkdeer
@Shadowfax
@oOLostWandererOo
@iFlash
@Rosaliewolf
@Haz

Just so everyone who entered knows, this raffle will be closing in a few hours. However, the main point of this ping is to let you know that I am having difficulty with sending items in PMs right now for whatever reason (among all the other site problems lately lol) so I'm going to give the winner the option of getting either the scroll whenever it starts working again (hopefully tomorrow but it's been like this all day) OR 250k in treasure (which of course you could always go buy a scroll discounted from someone and actually have some leftover treasure that way XD).

If you get this before I draw the winner you can state a preference. I'll only ping again if you win. :3
@Demos
@Lizardlicks
@smithieaan
@Lunasky
@Watzzio
@Riiji
@Neir
@BullRun
@Thorai
@NightShade94
@VioletSkies
@Lolita
@SandScales
@Adel
@LadyZyphyr
@SeaCrest
@copacetic
@Maverick
@Inkdeer
@Shadowfax
@oOLostWandererOo
@iFlash
@Rosaliewolf
@Haz

Just so everyone who entered knows, this raffle will be closing in a few hours. However, the main point of this ping is to let you know that I am having difficulty with sending items in PMs right now for whatever reason (among all the other site problems lately lol) so I'm going to give the winner the option of getting either the scroll whenever it starts working again (hopefully tomorrow but it's been like this all day) OR 250k in treasure (which of course you could always go buy a scroll discounted from someone and actually have some leftover treasure that way XD).

If you get this before I draw the winner you can state a preference. I'll only ping again if you win. :3
@icklebit: I don't mind either way :) Whatever's easier for you.
@icklebit: I don't mind either way :) Whatever's easier for you.
9DF06by.gif
@icklebit I'd prefer the scroll if it doesn't make a difference, but really just do whichever is easiest.
@icklebit I'd prefer the scroll if it doesn't make a difference, but really just do whichever is easiest.
HrA24rI.gif
@icklebit Oh, and please ping me for any new raffles. Thanks!
@icklebit Oh, and please ping me for any new raffles. Thanks!
HrA24rI.gif
@Maverick

Okay, I'll add you. :D

And the reason is that about 50% of the time I get error 505 or 500 or whatever it is when trying to load my inbox ... then another 50% of the time when trying to compose a message. If I can get to the compose part, sending treasure is simple, but when I'm trying to load the items that's like two or three more clicks that all potentially error out. x _x;; lol.

I might be able to do it if I can get online during the non-busy part of the day, it'll just ... potentially take longer for me to be able to DELIVER it. xD
@Maverick

Okay, I'll add you. :D

And the reason is that about 50% of the time I get error 505 or 500 or whatever it is when trying to load my inbox ... then another 50% of the time when trying to compose a message. If I can get to the compose part, sending treasure is simple, but when I'm trying to load the items that's like two or three more clicks that all potentially error out. x _x;; lol.

I might be able to do it if I can get online during the non-busy part of the day, it'll just ... potentially take longer for me to be able to DELIVER it. xD
@icklebit

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE 9 MORE TICKETS.
@icklebit

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE 9 MORE TICKETS.
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
@icklebit You know what, I'm going to buy 9 more tickets, which would make my total tickets held 10. Sending treasure now~
@icklebit You know what, I'm going to buy 9 more tickets, which would make my total tickets held 10. Sending treasure now~
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@icklebit

How much for 200 tickets? >x> I really need a PC scroll obvs.
@icklebit

How much for 200 tickets? >x> I really need a PC scroll obvs.
fire_banner.png | kHDHcKs.png
@SeaCrest @Inkdeer Okay n wn

@Dragoon UM WELL if you bought 180 tickets you'd get 198 tickets total, which would be 180k, and a pretty big chance of winning I would think. xD;; So 182k if you wanted an even 200.

That would be a lot of tickets. (*≧∇≦);
@SeaCrest @Inkdeer Okay n wn

@Dragoon UM WELL if you bought 180 tickets you'd get 198 tickets total, which would be 180k, and a pretty big chance of winning I would think. xD;; So 182k if you wanted an even 200.

That would be a lot of tickets. (*≧∇≦);
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10