Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs (customs+) [W] G/Art/FC
In need of some gems and not using these currently, so tossing them for sale - i'm too lazy to relist rn so most are listed higher on the AH - feel free to post or message to buy at the listed price below:

1000G:

1.2kG

1.6kG:

1.8kG:

3kG:

If you don't see it on the AH, I might still have it - some are still being worn by my dragons. Just lemme know which you're interested in and I'll get back to you asap.

And selling these custom UMAs as well:

5kG:

custom recolor:

4kG:

Will offer a bulk discount on the customs if you purchase 2 or more at a time. May consider custom trades.

Lf gems/treasure, and human art (DM with examples if you might be interested in this option!) Willing to add gems to skin offers if I like your art and you're only interested in just one of these and normally charge more for your work!

9/22 edit: For the week of starfall celebration, I'll be accept festival currency at 1G:2FC!

Thanks for looking!

--
In need of some gems and not using these currently, so tossing them for sale - i'm too lazy to relist rn so most are listed higher on the AH - feel free to post or message to buy at the listed price below:

1000G:

1.2kG

1.6kG:

1.8kG:

3kG:

If you don't see it on the AH, I might still have it - some are still being worn by my dragons. Just lemme know which you're interested in and I'll get back to you asap.

And selling these custom UMAs as well:

5kG:

custom recolor:

4kG:

Will offer a bulk discount on the customs if you purchase 2 or more at a time. May consider custom trades.

Lf gems/treasure, and human art (DM with examples if you might be interested in this option!) Willing to add gems to skin offers if I like your art and you're only interested in just one of these and normally charge more for your work!

9/22 edit: For the week of starfall celebration, I'll be accept festival currency at 1G:2FC!

Thanks for looking!

--
Can I take the moonlight memories?
What is your price on the moonlight filigree?
Can I take the moonlight memories?
What is your price on the moonlight filigree?
@phoenixwar
Sure, I’ll send you a PA now, thank you!
Moonlight filigree would be 1200 gems!
@phoenixwar
Sure, I’ll send you a PA now, thank you!
Moonlight filigree would be 1200 gems!
I changed my mind. I thought the moonlight memories was 15g.
I changed my mind. I thought the moonlight memories was 15g.
Ah gotcha, no problem!
Ah gotcha, no problem!
If moonlit memories is still available by next week, you can give me a ping. Let‘s see how much money I can make :D
If moonlit memories is still available by next week, you can give me a ping. Let‘s see how much money I can make :D

Skin Shop
Wishlist

Will do! :) thanks for the interest!
hii! i was checking out moonlit memories but I also noticed you had this skin?

would you ever part with it? ^^ that is like one of my dream skins on FR! I could pay pure gems for it
hii! i was checking out moonlit memories but I also noticed you had this skin?

would you ever part with it? ^^ that is like one of my dream skins on FR! I could pay pure gems for it
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard