Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Angel Themed UMAs
1 2 3 4
I have these? :)
I have these? :)
@hayum oh would you look at the time — it’s ‘im broke but gonna sell my soul for a Uma’-o-clock!

may I get a price check on SS Sleeping Mirage?
@hayum oh would you look at the time — it’s ‘im broke but gonna sell my soul for a Uma’-o-clock!

may I get a price check on SS Sleeping Mirage?
aero.png minhae. she/her. fr+2
» wishlist » nts » avatar
Looking for 5kg for that one! :)
Looking for 5kg for that one! :)
@hayum Oh boy,,,,that UMA would really fit my Archangel Michael fanderg idea, hm…

I have two UMAs I’ve signed up for (1500g & 500g) + the UMA that another user put into PA for me (1500g), so it’d probably be a hot minute before I would be able to pay for that UMA. If you’re willing to do a hold, that’d be great, if not, that’s fine also! Just let me know :)
@hayum Oh boy,,,,that UMA would really fit my Archangel Michael fanderg idea, hm…

I have two UMAs I’ve signed up for (1500g & 500g) + the UMA that another user put into PA for me (1500g), so it’d probably be a hot minute before I would be able to pay for that UMA. If you’re willing to do a hold, that’d be great, if not, that’s fine also! Just let me know :)
I can do a hold for you! I'll send you a PA so I don't forget, please let me know if you need extension if it expires :) Thank you!
I can do a hold for you! I'll send you a PA so I don't forget, please let me know if you need extension if it expires :) Thank you!
@hayum

That sounds great! Thank you so much for being flexible about this — it means a lot :’)
@hayum

That sounds great! Thank you so much for being flexible about this — it means a lot :’)
@hayum

the PA is going to expire in <12 hrs - if it's okay, may i request for an extension?
@hayum

the PA is going to expire in <12 hrs - if it's okay, may i request for an extension?
Sure thing! I'll relist it once it expires. Thank you :D
Sure thing! I'll relist it once it expires. Thank you :D
@yongseung i have this three complete set, but i don't know your budget. lowest AH for all is 7-8kg, and i'd prefer to get rid of them all in one go. i'm more than willing to hold for you while you gather funds. that is, if you want them.
@yongseung i have this three complete set, but i don't know your budget. lowest AH for all is 7-8kg, and i'd prefer to get rid of them all in one go. i'm more than willing to hold for you while you gather funds. that is, if you want them.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
@paleolithic !!! those umas are absolutely gorgeous!! i'm in a bit of a rough spot already saving up for another PA atm (5kg) so you likely wouldn't get payment from me for a hot minute, and i really don't want to prevent you from getting $$ from other users who could possibly get you the cash quicker than me. so, if you want to do a hold, that'd be appreciated, but also if someone happens to offer you payment for them quicker than me, that's alright and feel free to give it to em!
@paleolithic !!! those umas are absolutely gorgeous!! i'm in a bit of a rough spot already saving up for another PA atm (5kg) so you likely wouldn't get payment from me for a hot minute, and i really don't want to prevent you from getting $$ from other users who could possibly get you the cash quicker than me. so, if you want to do a hold, that'd be appreciated, but also if someone happens to offer you payment for them quicker than me, that's alright and feel free to give it to em!
1 2 3 4