Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Closed Ty!)
1 2
EDIT: Some of these items are in trades and this isn't accurately updated anymore! Still willing to sell food for 20t per fp but just know it might not be these exact ones!

Okay so the only prices I see on the AH are hundreds of thousands of treasure for these 10fp items. Does anybody actually buy these? I'm willing to sell for under AH prices if anybody is interested. I have just one stack +36 I'm trying to get rid of but no luck on the AH even at the lowest price. I know I can sell food by points but opening an entire food store sounds tedious so I'm just going to list what I have here and hope somebody gives me some feedback or interest about it!

Teeming Loghive (1 Stack + 36)

I also have these high fp items that aren't in full stacks

(10fp):
Horn of Plenty (50)
Bundle of Haunchmeat (91)
Overflowing Fishbasket (87)
Dire Porcupine (20)

(8fp):
Bloodfin Snakehead (36)
Ghost Cockroach (46)
Hardwater Loach (33)

EDIT: Some of these items are in trades and this isn't accurately updated anymore! Still willing to sell food for 20t per fp but just know it might not be these exact ones!

Okay so the only prices I see on the AH are hundreds of thousands of treasure for these 10fp items. Does anybody actually buy these? I'm willing to sell for under AH prices if anybody is interested. I have just one stack +36 I'm trying to get rid of but no luck on the AH even at the lowest price. I know I can sell food by points but opening an entire food store sounds tedious so I'm just going to list what I have here and hope somebody gives me some feedback or interest about it!

Teeming Loghive (1 Stack + 36)

I also have these high fp items that aren't in full stacks

(10fp):
Horn of Plenty (50)
Bundle of Haunchmeat (91)
Overflowing Fishbasket (87)
Dire Porcupine (20)

(8fp):
Bloodfin Snakehead (36)
Ghost Cockroach (46)
Hardwater Loach (33)

@azabelle Yeah, high to items are hard to sell cause you’re basically catering to a collector’s market. If you’d like, I can you by the fp, the usual 20t/fp that food goes by on the forums. Feel free to just drop me a CR or PAs for individual items~
@azabelle Yeah, high to items are hard to sell cause you’re basically catering to a collector’s market. If you’d like, I can you by the fp, the usual 20t/fp that food goes by on the forums. Feel free to just drop me a CR or PAs for individual items~
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Oh I’d love to! Just gimme a bit of time to sort out the math I’m cooking right now. Tysm I’ll send you a CR with my math included when I’m done!
@Tropickle
Oh I’d love to! Just gimme a bit of time to sort out the math I’m cooking right now. Tysm I’ll send you a CR with my math included when I’m done!
@Azabelle

Im an old player thats returned from haitus and I have empty food store, so I would love to buy high fp stacks if possible.

@Azabelle

Im an old player thats returned from haitus and I have empty food store, so I would love to buy high fp stacks if possible.

@MajorArmstrong
Sure thing! The person before you wanted some as well so I’ll just split it up. What kind and how much do you want? I have more than just the high point ones for fill in if need be. I appreciate it. Also the price is apparently 20t per food point so I’m going by that price.
@MajorArmstrong
Sure thing! The person before you wanted some as well so I’ll just split it up. What kind and how much do you want? I have more than just the high point ones for fill in if need be. I appreciate it. Also the price is apparently 20t per food point so I’m going by that price.
@Azabelle

So 1,400 food points would be like, 28kt?

What is the max fps that each category can hold?

Sorry Im still rusty
@Azabelle

So 1,400 food points would be like, 28kt?

What is the max fps that each category can hold?

Sorry Im still rusty
@MajorArmstrong
I’m bad at math but I think that’s right. Just multiplication I believe. Mine came up with the same number. I actually have no idea how many points they hold sorry!
@MajorArmstrong
I’m bad at math but I think that’s right. Just multiplication I believe. Mine came up with the same number. I actually have no idea how many points they hold sorry!
@Azabelle

Well I would be interested in buying 800 food points for each category, so

800 x 4 = 3,200 food points total. 3,200 food points x 20t = 64kt

I don't know how many food points you have but if you have more I will buy more from you :)

Otherwise I need insects/meat the most honestly
@Azabelle

Well I would be interested in buying 800 food points for each category, so

800 x 4 = 3,200 food points total. 3,200 food points x 20t = 64kt

I don't know how many food points you have but if you have more I will buy more from you :)

Otherwise I need insects/meat the most honestly
@MajorArmstrong
I should have plenty! I’m sure I have enough but I’ll double check when I get to my PC and let you know! I’ll send you a CR and if I have leftover after filling the other person’s request I’ll send you some more

I do know for a fact that each food point slot can go over 1k but I’m guessing it’s either 5k or 10k max
@MajorArmstrong
I should have plenty! I’m sure I have enough but I’ll double check when I get to my PC and let you know! I’ll send you a CR and if I have leftover after filling the other person’s request I’ll send you some more

I do know for a fact that each food point slot can go over 1k but I’m guessing it’s either 5k or 10k max
@Azabelle Perfect, thanks! I haven’t been able to gather recently, so this’ll help a lot ^_^
@Azabelle Perfect, thanks! I haven’t been able to gather recently, so this’ll help a lot ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2