Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] apparel/fam/baldwin (hoard sale))
1 2 3 4
@peculiarity can I get 2 Cartographers (20g is 5g off lah), and a light aura (344g is 5g off lah)?

If I get those, 369 would be the cost with the 15g discount for buying 3 items, correct? :) lmk
@peculiarity can I get 2 Cartographers (20g is 5g off lah), and a light aura (344g is 5g off lah)?

If I get those, 369 would be the cost with the 15g discount for buying 3 items, correct? :) lmk
UZVTEBc.png
Hi hi! I'm interested in grabbing a Fire Aura, Lightning Aura, Trailing Storm and Cartographer please.

With the 5g discount, I believe that comes to 70 + 20 + 50 + 20 = 160g, which would then be 145g. Does that sound okay? c:
Hi hi! I'm interested in grabbing a Fire Aura, Lightning Aura, Trailing Storm and Cartographer please.

With the 5g discount, I believe that comes to 70 + 20 + 50 + 20 = 160g, which would then be 145g. Does that sound okay? c:
All above sent! ^^
All above sent! ^^
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@peculiarity you don't happen to take fest currency as a form of currency do you? I understand if not!
@peculiarity you don't happen to take fest currency as a form of currency do you? I understand if not!
LB0Er2U.jpg
@EmpressGlacier

unfortunately i don't <3 but thanks for asking!
@EmpressGlacier

unfortunately i don't <3 but thanks for asking!
OeRHGjw.png
@Peculiarity Could I have the Flowing Taurus for 90g? [item=flowing taurus]
@Peculiarity
Could I have the Flowing Taurus for 90g? Flowing Taurus
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
hi! i'm interested in a malachite gladekeeper (60g), the enamored swan (4g), and the deep space scene (75g) which equals to 124g with the 3 or more discount thing if i did my math right ^_^ also, do you accept mixed payment?
hi! i'm interested in a malachite gladekeeper (60g), the enamored swan (4g), and the deep space scene (75g) which equals to 124g with the 3 or more discount thing if i did my math right ^_^ also, do you accept mixed payment?
@pikkavee

yep i accept mixed payment!
@pikkavee

yep i accept mixed payment!
OeRHGjw.png
Hi there,

Can you please clarify:
"If you buy 3 or more i'll take off 15g"

Is that 15g off per item on orders of 3+ items?
Hi there,

Can you please clarify:
"If you buy 3 or more i'll take off 15g"

Is that 15g off per item on orders of 3+ items?
Hello, how much for your yellow, and orange ooze, plus grey slime and silver muck? Also a separate question: how much would you reduce the price of all the fine alchemical reductions if I bought them?
Hello, how much for your yellow, and orange ooze, plus grey slime and silver muck? Also a separate question: how much would you reduce the price of all the fine alchemical reductions if I bought them?
1 2 3 4