Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV KS and Mthly [W] FR
1 2
here is a copy and paste of my forum post on dv- https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/54731

hello, i have a lot of ks items and some monthly items that are sitting unused in this account. i would like to sell them for fr gems/treasure/eggs. i am open to offers of items as well mostly pastel g1 dragons, pastel or desert themed uma's, fest clothing (such as a luminous halo) and familiars i dont have.

here is my flight rising profile, same username for both. i will be quickest to answer you on fr, so feel free to message me there!

dv items i have is:
golden aquarium- totem, fish, memory, background, skin, kelp veil, bob hairstyle, dress, locks hairstyle, pantaloons, smile, kelp pot, kelp bowl, seajelly, post border

obsidian dragon- totem, bob hairstyle, boots, cape, dragon tail, wings, gem tunic, lips, skin, background, dragonscale cake, post border

jeweled unicorn- totem, bob hairstyle, coat, gaze, lips, background, trousers, unicorn crown

gem serpent x2
gold fish x2
pearlesent pony x2

druid's vine hairstyle, shoes, staff

musician's potion coat, teal hairstyle, winged cello

celestal cat, pigtails, cuirass, skirt, bob hairstyle, chestplate, trousers

draconic cat, pigtails, cuirass, skirt, bob hairstyle, chestplate, trousers

mothlike fangs and crest

rosethorn backdrop, petal cloak, perception, floral horns, long forest hairstyle, decora skin

leviathan gradated hair and trident

circus unicorn baton, backdrop, rose border, trust, lips, overalls, pigtails, pony, ruffles, blouse, hooves, mohawk, skin, tutu

masked wanderer coat, dragon, head scarf, deer legs, long hair, lion mask, saber mask, deer mask, dragon mask, body paint

buterfly mystic wings, lamp, chiffon dress, regard, skin, veil

also whatever is in my menagerie you are free to offer on!
here is a copy and paste of my forum post on dv- https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/54731

hello, i have a lot of ks items and some monthly items that are sitting unused in this account. i would like to sell them for fr gems/treasure/eggs. i am open to offers of items as well mostly pastel g1 dragons, pastel or desert themed uma's, fest clothing (such as a luminous halo) and familiars i dont have.

here is my flight rising profile, same username for both. i will be quickest to answer you on fr, so feel free to message me there!

dv items i have is:
golden aquarium- totem, fish, memory, background, skin, kelp veil, bob hairstyle, dress, locks hairstyle, pantaloons, smile, kelp pot, kelp bowl, seajelly, post border

obsidian dragon- totem, bob hairstyle, boots, cape, dragon tail, wings, gem tunic, lips, skin, background, dragonscale cake, post border

jeweled unicorn- totem, bob hairstyle, coat, gaze, lips, background, trousers, unicorn crown

gem serpent x2
gold fish x2
pearlesent pony x2

druid's vine hairstyle, shoes, staff

musician's potion coat, teal hairstyle, winged cello

celestal cat, pigtails, cuirass, skirt, bob hairstyle, chestplate, trousers

draconic cat, pigtails, cuirass, skirt, bob hairstyle, chestplate, trousers

mothlike fangs and crest

rosethorn backdrop, petal cloak, perception, floral horns, long forest hairstyle, decora skin

leviathan gradated hair and trident

circus unicorn baton, backdrop, rose border, trust, lips, overalls, pigtails, pony, ruffles, blouse, hooves, mohawk, skin, tutu

masked wanderer coat, dragon, head scarf, deer legs, long hair, lion mask, saber mask, deer mask, dragon mask, body paint

buterfly mystic wings, lamp, chiffon dress, regard, skin, veil

also whatever is in my menagerie you are free to offer on!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@lilabet
Hello! I would like to purchase Golden Aquarium skin please! How much are you asking? Also how much for all the Kickstarter totems each? As I might purchase those also
@lilabet
Hello! I would like to purchase Golden Aquarium skin please! How much are you asking? Also how much for all the Kickstarter totems each? As I might purchase those also
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@mahogi i was looking for 3kg for the skin! the totems im open to offers on as im not too sure how to price them
@mahogi i was looking for 3kg for the skin! the totems im open to offers on as im not too sure how to price them
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@lilabet
I can do 3kg for the skin! I actually myself have no idea how to price the totems... They always were the least wanted items. Lemme try offering - would you do 6kg for the skin and the 3 totems?
@lilabet
I can do 3kg for the skin! I actually myself have no idea how to price the totems... They always were the least wanted items. Lemme try offering - would you do 6kg for the skin and the 3 totems?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@mahogi 6kg for all 4 items is good for me! what is your dv user?
@mahogi 6kg for all 4 items is good for me! what is your dv user?
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@lilabet
My DV is:
MAHOGI #21949

Also I saw you have the Kickstarter food items... By any chance do you have an idea what you would like for them? I likely won't be able to afford it yet as I'm about to spend almost all my gems, but maybe I could reserve them? Or... Could I offer 7kg for the skin, 3 totems and the 2 foods? (like a bundle discount)

Thank you so much for trading!
@lilabet
My DV is:
MAHOGI #21949

Also I saw you have the Kickstarter food items... By any chance do you have an idea what you would like for them? I likely won't be able to afford it yet as I'm about to spend almost all my gems, but maybe I could reserve them? Or... Could I offer 7kg for the skin, 3 totems and the 2 foods? (like a bundle discount)

Thank you so much for trading!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@mahogi 7kg is good with the two food items!
@mahogi 7kg is good with the two food items!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
@lilabet
Yay thank you!! Sending you a 1-way CR, could you please make me a trade with the items? :) (I will link the trade on the CR as now it's required to provide all info for cross-site trades)
@lilabet
Yay thank you!! Sending you a 1-way CR, could you please make me a trade with the items? :) (I will link the trade on the CR as now it's required to provide all info for cross-site trades)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@mahogi i feel very silly right now, and am very sorry. no idea where the seajelly and golden aquarium totem are :( checked my trades and i didn't sell/trade them. checked my pets and they didn't have the totem. i also like spent a while verifying i had everything when i made the post so im very confused right now.

i set the trade up with what i have so please adjust the cr accordingly, but i also understand if you want to skip on the trade. again im very sorry about that!!!!

https://dappervolk.com/trade/6255301
@mahogi i feel very silly right now, and am very sorry. no idea where the seajelly and golden aquarium totem are :( checked my trades and i didn't sell/trade them. checked my pets and they didn't have the totem. i also like spent a while verifying i had everything when i made the post so im very confused right now.

i set the trade up with what i have so please adjust the cr accordingly, but i also understand if you want to skip on the trade. again im very sorry about that!!!!

https://dappervolk.com/trade/6255301
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
1 2