Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦ Hoard Cleanout - accents, old fest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How much are you selling your Sprites for?
How much are you selling your Sprites for?
@sutaraito I’d be willing to take slightly less than the lowest auction house prices, as well as do bulk deals if multiple are purchased together (up to 10% off the total)

@sutaraito I’d be willing to take slightly less than the lowest auction house prices, as well as do bulk deals if multiple are purchased together (up to 10% off the total)

Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Hi @Neiara, are your [b]Lightning[/b] and[b] Shadow sprites [/b]still available? I'd be looking to purchase both together if possible. Lightning Sprite LAH = 11,250G Shadow Sprite LAH = 9,795G Total = 21,045G Less 10% = 18,941G total Would you be willing to take [b]18,900G for both[/b]? I can pay 11,250G right now and either liquidate a bit or pay the rest in eggs. Is the 230G/egg for elementals or nocturne eggs too? (I only have noc eggs!) Thank you! [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
Hi @Neiara, are your Lightning and Shadow sprites still available? I'd be looking to purchase both together if possible.

Lightning Sprite LAH = 11,250G
Shadow Sprite LAH = 9,795G
Total = 21,045G
Less 10% = 18,941G total

Would you be willing to take 18,900G for both? I can pay 11,250G right now and either liquidate a bit or pay the rest in eggs.

Is the 230G/egg for elementals or nocturne eggs too? (I only have noc eggs!)

Thank you!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
@cheesedragon Hello! They are still available yes. :) I’d be happy to take 18.9kg for them/equivalent in eggs & nocturne is fine.

If you wanna set up the crossroad I’ll respond asap ^^
@cheesedragon Hello! They are still available yes. :) I’d be happy to take 18.9kg for them/equivalent in eggs & nocturne is fine.

If you wanna set up the crossroad I’ll respond asap ^^
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12