Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 40+ UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6
How much for Lost Doll? It is simply precious
How much for Lost Doll? It is simply precious
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani
There's only 10 copies in print and it's apparently retired already, is 2kg alright with you? I'm willing to haggle.
@Talani
There's only 10 copies in print and it's apparently retired already, is 2kg alright with you? I'm willing to haggle.
4l3U0Zi.png.png
Shoot I don't have near that much sadly. 1,476g at the moment but if I level enough fodder and do a currency exchange I could have more

What about these two? I figure I'll asked about the other two I've been searching for

(1.5kg ah)
Shoot I don't have near that much sadly. 1,476g at the moment but if I level enough fodder and do a currency exchange I could have more

What about these two? I figure I'll asked about the other two I've been searching for

(1.5kg ah)
hey! how much would you want for restful light?
hey! how much would you want for restful light?
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
umas I am willing to sell/trade
umas I am willing to sell/trade
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@Talani
I don't mind doing holds, if you'd like I can put Lost Doll on hold for you for up to a week.
Violka - 1.2kg
Firefly Mystic - I'm a bit tentative on this, last went for 3.5kg in 2022 which I think was a bit overpriced...3kg maybe?

@mikhael
Restful Light - 1kg

@Delibird
Unfortunately none of them happen to catch my eye ><

@Talani
I don't mind doing holds, if you'd like I can put Lost Doll on hold for you for up to a week.
Violka - 1.2kg
Firefly Mystic - I'm a bit tentative on this, last went for 3.5kg in 2022 which I think was a bit overpriced...3kg maybe?

@mikhael
Restful Light - 1kg

@Delibird
Unfortunately none of them happen to catch my eye ><

4l3U0Zi.png.png
I can buy Violka for 1.2kg! I love the accent and have just the dragon for it !

If Lost Doll or Firefly Mystic is still around in a week and I have the currency, I'll come for it, no need to hold if someone else can pay they can ^_^, I dont want to hold you up that long unlessI was 100% sure id have the funds.

I can buy Violka for 1.2kg! I love the accent and have just the dragon for it !

If Lost Doll or Firefly Mystic is still around in a week and I have the currency, I'll come for it, no need to hold if someone else can pay they can ^_^, I dont want to hold you up that long unlessI was 100% sure id have the funds.

Hello! Price range for: [item=Accent: Tasty Baguette] [item=Accent: CORGO] [item=Accent: Owl Druid] [item=Accent: Ti- Dancing Pearl - Sp]?
Hello! Price range for: Accent: Tasty Baguette Accent: CORGO Accent: Owl Druid Accent: Ti- Dancing Pearl - Sp ?
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Talani
Sounds great! I'll send you a PA in a moment.

@Milim
tasty baguette - can't seem to find any records of reselling this, 1kg?
corgo - last went for 950g, I'll sell it for 800
owl druid - 800g
dancing pearl - tentative on this (it's retired), 2kg range I guess
@Talani
Sounds great! I'll send you a PA in a moment.

@Milim
tasty baguette - can't seem to find any records of reselling this, 1kg?
corgo - last went for 950g, I'll sell it for 800
owl druid - 800g
dancing pearl - tentative on this (it's retired), 2kg range I guess
4l3U0Zi.png.png
Could I please buy all of them except dancing pearl?
Could I please buy all of them except dancing pearl?
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6