Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wolfs Coli services[open]
1 2 3 4 5
For your venue grinding, are all item drops included or only the ones we ask for?
For your venue grinding, are all item drops included or only the ones we ask for?
@Itani all are included you can put in ones you are hoping for though and I can try my best to get them and if I do I can let you know
@Itani all are included you can put in ones you are hoping for though and I can try my best to get them and if I do I can let you know
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
@Itani Sorry for a second ping but thought I would also add on. Depending on what requests are in the queue I may also grind a little longer at no extra cost to you in hopes to get the items you are hoping for. So you would get all the drops the items you are looking for portion is just so you can list what you hope to get. This will make it so I can keep my eyes out for them and hopefully get them for you as well during the time I am grinding for you.
@Itani Sorry for a second ping but thought I would also add on. Depending on what requests are in the queue I may also grind a little longer at no extra cost to you in hopes to get the items you are hoping for. So you would get all the drops the items you are looking for portion is just so you can list what you hope to get. This will make it so I can keep my eyes out for them and hopefully get them for you as well during the time I am grinding for you.
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
Please feel free to ping me whenever, pings don't bother me. :)

In that case, I think I'd like to buy 3 hours in Blooming Grove from you whenever your queue clears up a bit. I'm mostly looking out for Preserved Petals (to make the Branches gene) but any battle items, eggs, genes, and skins would be welcome too.

Apparel and Familiars I'm not too fussed about.
Please feel free to ping me whenever, pings don't bother me. :)

In that case, I think I'd like to buy 3 hours in Blooming Grove from you whenever your queue clears up a bit. I'm mostly looking out for Preserved Petals (to make the Branches gene) but any battle items, eggs, genes, and skins would be welcome too.

Apparel and Familiars I'm not too fussed about.
@Itani Good to know your fine with pings! I'm gonna see how this current one I'm working on goes and I may add more slots to my queue and I will let you know if I do and add you to the queue :)
@Itani Good to know your fine with pings! I'm gonna see how this current one I'm working on goes and I may add more slots to my queue and I will let you know if I do and add you to the queue :)
YMPbu9R.png
@Itani update I have made a second queue for grinding coli and you have been added to it I will let you know when I start on your 3 hours.
@Itani update I have made a second queue for grinding coli and you have been added to it I will let you know when I start on your 3 hours.
YMPbu9R.png
bump
bump
YMPbu9R.png
Bump theres still spots open in the coli grinding queue! also need opinions should I make a reserve option to where people can pay for a spot reserved for when the queue opens again?
Bump theres still spots open in the coli grinding queue! also need opinions should I make a reserve option to where people can pay for a spot reserved for when the queue opens again?
YMPbu9R.png
@Wolfkid I'll take 4 hours in coli grinding :D I'm cool with splitting them up too (just let me know in CR's how how many hours if you split them)

Name: starmates
Venue: Rainsong
Time (hours): 4
Items you hope to get: I'm missing one of the boss familiars xD I can't remember which one..I think I'm missing the golden one but I'd have to check my bestiary lol :D

Not in a rush at all and I'm used to waiting awhile for grinds so don't feel rushed if you get busy :D
@Wolfkid I'll take 4 hours in coli grinding :D I'm cool with splitting them up too (just let me know in CR's how how many hours if you split them)

Name: starmates
Venue: Rainsong
Time (hours): 4
Items you hope to get: I'm missing one of the boss familiars xD I can't remember which one..I think I'm missing the golden one but I'd have to check my bestiary lol :D

Not in a rush at all and I'm used to waiting awhile for grinds so don't feel rushed if you get busy :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates I'll add you to the queue and let you know when I start!
@starmates I'll add you to the queue and let you know when I start!
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5