Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs [W] Gems, eggs, other UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I've got these two UMs for breeds you were looking for (wasn't sure how well they fit your aesthetic but thought I'd drop them here if one interested you) [item= Skin: Court Mage][item= Accent: Goodnight Cupid] I'd be happy to offer gems tho if neither of them interest you!

I've got these two UMs for breeds you were looking for (wasn't sure how well they fit your aesthetic but thought I'd drop them here if one interested you)
Skin: Court Mage Accent: Goodnight Cupid

I'd be happy to offer gems tho if neither of them interest you!
ExmFc9Q.png
[left]@mossfinch[/left] [center]Are you also still interested in [b]red river[/b]? Because it seems like the creator of it is doing one last print run of it and I'm willing to sell it for the same price as them (600g)! No worries if not! I'll set up a CR for the Skydancer accents ^w^[/center] [left]@PrincessTaozi[/left] [center]OHHHHH MAN I'M REALLY DIGGING THAT IMP SKIN [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] As much as I'm hurting for gems, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Gilded Splendor for it![/center]
Are you also still interested in red river? Because it seems like the creator of it is doing one last print run of it and I'm willing to sell it for the same price as them (600g)! No worries if not! I'll set up a CR for the Skydancer accents ^w^
OHHHHH MAN I'M REALLY DIGGING THAT IMP SKIN As much as I'm hurting for gems, I wouldn't be opposed to trading Gilded Splendor for it!
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
oughhhh....tempting.... lemme think on that one, and we can do the skydancer swap for now :3
oughhhh....tempting.... lemme think on that one, and we can do the skydancer swap for now :3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@Demonochorus
I would be down to do that trade! i can go ahead and send over a CR!
@Demonochorus
I would be down to do that trade! i can go ahead and send over a CR!
ExmFc9Q.png
shgfsdgjkhssdfg remember how i said i sold sunlaced. i did not actually do that, i was thinking of the wrong skin entirely. i also took a peek again and i really like summer's end- would that be a trade you'd be interested in? :eyes:
shgfsdgjkhssdfg remember how i said i sold sunlaced. i did not actually do that, i was thinking of the wrong skin entirely. i also took a peek again and i really like summer's end- would that be a trade you'd be interested in? :eyes:
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
HDJZJDJSJD WORRY NOT, IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US. If Sunlaced is still available, I would GLADLY make the trade with Summer's End!
HDJZJDJSJD WORRY NOT, IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US. If Sunlaced is still available, I would GLADLY make the trade with Summer's End!

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
Bump!
Bump!

Demonochorus-sneks.png
Bump!
Bump!

Demonochorus-sneks.png
Bump!
Bump!

Demonochorus-sneks.png
Bump!
Bump!

Demonochorus-sneks.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11