Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Eternal Snows (paused grinding)
1 2 3 4
@Condemned if I bought one of each chest, would you be willing to do a slight discount to 32g per chest? ^_^’
@Condemned if I bought one of each chest, would you be willing to do a slight discount to 32g per chest? ^_^’
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle yah I could do that for you! That's like a buy 5 get 1 free deal, I could live with that lol
I think my math totaled to 192g for one of each I have (6 types of chest)

Is that good for you?

@Incarnate Ty friend! :D <3
@Tropickle yah I could do that for you! That's like a buy 5 get 1 free deal, I could live with that lol
I think my math totaled to 192g for one of each I have (6 types of chest)

Is that good for you?

@Incarnate Ty friend! :D <3
Henlo :D
@Condemned could I steal 150 snow for three peony of rockbreakers?
@Condemned could I steal 150 snow for three peony of rockbreakers?
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!
@Condemned Absolutely works for me! Actually, I can get all chests. That totals 288g, if you'll take it! Just send a CR?
@Condemned Absolutely works for me! Actually, I can get all chests. That totals 288g, if you'll take it! Just send a CR?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

that works for me! I just got another drop of the Snowcladden Giant Chest if you want that one in there as well? That's 10 chests total for a new total of: 320?
@Tropickle

that works for me! I just got another drop of the Snowcladden Giant Chest if you want that one in there as well? That's 10 chests total for a new total of: 320?
@RavenWithAGoal

I was really only looking for one of each of those items and not multiples, but I could do up to two of the peony if you want to do 2 for 100 snows? O:
otherwise I'll take pure or other snake fest familiars, also considering the deity statue familiars too if you have any of those for trade
@RavenWithAGoal

I was really only looking for one of each of those items and not multiples, but I could do up to two of the peony if you want to do 2 for 100 snows? O:
otherwise I'll take pure or other snake fest familiars, also considering the deity statue familiars too if you have any of those for trade
@Condemned that works just fine! I can offer 50kt + a peony then? :D
@Condemned that works just fine! I can offer 50kt + a peony then? :D
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!
@Condemned I'll take it =) If you ever get an Inner Turmoil Chest (1) would you be willing to just toss it my way?
@Condemned I'll take it =) If you ever get an Inner Turmoil Chest (1) would you be willing to just toss it my way?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Condemned Sorry for the double ping, not sure if you read first message already <_>

I have a thundercrack, starfall, and brightshine snake if you want those? I saw your rate for snow -- the three of them would be 260g equivalent. I can send the remainder as gems.

Let me know if you'll take the partial trade!
@Condemned Sorry for the double ping, not sure if you read first message already <_>

I have a thundercrack, starfall, and brightshine snake if you want those? I saw your rate for snow -- the three of them would be 260g equivalent. I can send the remainder as gems.

Let me know if you'll take the partial trade!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@RavenWithAGoal

Did you not want to do 50kt and the two peony's for 150 snows? O: Otherwise your offer is good for 100 snows yes :D
@RavenWithAGoal

Did you not want to do 50kt and the two peony's for 150 snows? O: Otherwise your offer is good for 100 snows yes :D
1 2 3 4