Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 100+ UMAs, some customs (new 04/30)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28
x
x
yRHzmiz.png
If possible/available, could I get a pricecheck on citrus ailurus, thorn in your side, thorn in the flesh and Abyssal Splendor?

(I probably won't buy all of them even if they're all available, but I wanted to check them all haha ^^;)
If possible/available, could I get a pricecheck on citrus ailurus, thorn in your side, thorn in the flesh and Abyssal Splendor?

(I probably won't buy all of them even if they're all available, but I wanted to check them all haha ^^;)
@CunningKitty ailurus and abyssal splendor are both sold, as for the "thorn in (...)" copies, they are limited prints, i'm looking for 1.2kg each :)
@CunningKitty ailurus and abyssal splendor are both sold, as for the "thorn in (...)" copies, they are limited prints, i'm looking for 1.2kg each :)
yRHzmiz.png
Aw, that sucks haha, I've been looking for abyssal splendour for what feels like a while now I think

I might think about thorn in your side for a little if that's ok!! I'd be buying it for a specific dragon, so I am a little unsure LOL ^^;

(I def love Vampires Veil too, but I saw you say 10-12kg and I admittedly do not have that kind of money right now so I'm just going to say woah... that is one pretty skin....... maybe I'll have to consider it for the far future if it's still available by then LOL)
Aw, that sucks haha, I've been looking for abyssal splendour for what feels like a while now I think

I might think about thorn in your side for a little if that's ok!! I'd be buying it for a specific dragon, so I am a little unsure LOL ^^;

(I def love Vampires Veil too, but I saw you say 10-12kg and I admittedly do not have that kind of money right now so I'm just going to say woah... that is one pretty skin....... maybe I'll have to consider it for the far future if it's still available by then LOL)
x
x
yRHzmiz.png
x
x
yRHzmiz.png
Hi! How much would these skins be?

Hi! How much would these skins be?

EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
@Lizbert0 950g each!
@Lizbert0 950g each!
yRHzmiz.png