Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking to buy gold for gems
1 2 3 4
Tis the time again as the new holiday approaches and I need yet again to expand my lair; but I'm a bit too short on gold atm (I want enough gold to spare to buy more dragons and the new upcoming holiday skins)

I'm willing to exchange gems for gold , amount to be discussed

If anyone is interested, please reply below ^~^

Thank you !
Tis the time again as the new holiday approaches and I need yet again to expand my lair; but I'm a bit too short on gold atm (I want enough gold to spare to buy more dragons and the new upcoming holiday skins)

I'm willing to exchange gems for gold , amount to be discussed

If anyone is interested, please reply below ^~^

Thank you !
i'm interested ! :D how much were you wanting to trade ?
with love, your local vampire ; they/them ; fr +2
Do you still need this? I need 9 gems, 1000-1 treasure to gem ratio? Send me a cr ?
Do you still need this? I need 9 gems, 1000-1 treasure to gem ratio? Send me a cr ?
[quote name="soudaionji" date="2024-01-20 20:56:09" ] i'm interested ! :D how much were you wanting to trade ? [/quote] I currently have 1117 gems , how much are you looking for ? :)
soudaionji wrote on 2024-01-20 20:56:09:
I currently have 1117 gems , how much are you looking for ? :)
[quote name="Satyrrrn" date="2024-01-20 21:19:16" ] Do you still need this? I need 9 gems, 1000-1 treasure to gem ratio? Send me a cr ? [/quote] Sure I can spare 9 for you ! 9 gems for 9000 gold , am I correct ?
Satyrrrn wrote on 2024-01-20 21:19:16:
Sure I can spare 9 for you ! 9 gems for 9000 gold , am I correct ?
hi. if you still need gold, I would like gems to buy genes. I have over a million treasure for trading as many as you'd like. Just send a CR for what you would like to exchange. Thank you.
hi. if you still need gold, I would like gems to buy genes. I have over a million treasure for trading as many as you'd like. Just send a CR for what you would like to exchange. Thank you.
9H7UpSP.png
[quote name="Pixel" date="2024-01-20 23:25:04" ] hi. if you still need gold, I would like gems to buy genes. I have over a million treasure for trading as many as you'd like. Just send a CR for what you would like to exchange. Thank you. [/quote] how many gems would you like ? ive actually never done this before, so im not sure what is fair to demand haha
Pixel wrote on 2024-01-20 23:25:04:
how many gems would you like ? ive actually never done this before, so im not sure what is fair to demand haha
[quote name="MidnightVixxen" date="2024-01-20 23:45:12" ] [quote name="Pixel" date="2024-01-20 23:25:04" ] hi. if you still need gold, I would like gems to buy genes. I have over a million treasure for trading as many as you'd like. Just send a CR for what you would like to exchange. Thank you. [/quote] how many gems would you like ? ive actually never done this before, so im not sure what is fair to demand haha [/quote] i could actually use an extra million right now, if you wouldnt mind ^^''
MidnightVixxen wrote on 2024-01-20 23:45:12:
Pixel wrote on 2024-01-20 23:25:04:
how many gems would you like ? ive actually never done this before, so im not sure what is fair to demand haha
i could actually use an extra million right now, if you wouldnt mind ^^''
@MidnightVixxen

the 1000 - 1 ratio is fair. neither of us is in it to make money. I'll send the CR
@MidnightVixxen

the 1000 - 1 ratio is fair. neither of us is in it to make money. I'll send the CR
9H7UpSP.png
@MidnightVixxen

@MidnightVixxen

9H7UpSP.png
1 2 3 4