Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] elemental eggs [H] t/g/items
@Danger

Yeah, works for me! I'll send you a CR.
@Danger

Yeah, works for me! I'll send you a CR.
_______A winged greyhound wearing a bandana with the words Wind Boarding encircling it. Image links to respective thread.___________________colorful chaosA colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.
Hi, can I trade a Fire egg for an Earth egg?
Hi, can I trade a Fire egg for an Earth egg?
66MHIIb.png
@stormdrink

Do you mean you have a Fire and want an Earth? If so, yeah, I can do that trade (just let me know if you'd like the extra 15g/kt in gems or treasure).

Otherwise, if you're looking to trade your Earth for my Fire, I'm afraid I'm not interested in trading any of my Fire eggs away.
@stormdrink

Do you mean you have a Fire and want an Earth? If so, yeah, I can do that trade (just let me know if you'd like the extra 15g/kt in gems or treasure).

Otherwise, if you're looking to trade your Earth for my Fire, I'm afraid I'm not interested in trading any of my Fire eggs away.
_______A winged greyhound wearing a bandana with the words Wind Boarding encircling it. Image links to respective thread.___________________colorful chaosA colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.
Yeah I have a Fire egg, looking to get an Earth egg! Would def appreciate the additional 15g
Yeah I have a Fire egg, looking to get an Earth egg! Would def appreciate the additional 15g
66MHIIb.png
@stormdrink

You got it, in that case I'll set up a CR now!
@stormdrink

You got it, in that case I'll set up a CR now!
@WanderingTurtle Hello again, lol. I have: [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] Got any expensive familiars left? I'm branching out a bit, so I could be interested in old fest apparel too.
@WanderingTurtle Hello again, lol. I have:

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg

Got any expensive familiars left? I'm branching out a bit, so I could be interested in old fest apparel too.
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven

Hello hello, lemme see what I've got. *dives into hoard*

(As always, LAH prices are listed after each item.)

Familiars:

Fawn Fox Rat - 300kt
Anomalous Skink - 274g
Conjoined Skink - 275g
Seaweed Scavenger x2 - 100g each
Autumn Sea Dragon x2 - 119kt each
Barking Jester - 380kt
Tunnel Hydra - 300g
Gusting Goblin - 95g
Quetzeel x2 - 200g each
Rosa Cerdae - 435g
Swarming Devourer x2 - 115g each

Plus most fest familiars from the 2017-18 cycle onward, in case you're looking for any of them in particular.

Fest apparel:

Butterfly's Kiss - 170g
Trickster's Magic Cards - 220g
Hewn Philosopher's Veil - 100g
Starwood Veil - 100g
Gem Thief - 140g
Icicle Chains - 195g
Voltaic Stormclaws - 120kt
Spellwrought Halo - 350g
Crystalcourt Cascades - 115g
Glitterfreeze Halo - 150g
Gladegift Garlands - 130g

And probably most from later years, but I figured I'd stop at the end of the halo cycle (2018-19).

As for your eggs, here's their LAH, in order of my personal priority:

Unhatched Fire Egg - 260kt
Unhatched Arcane Egg - 240g
Unhatched Shadow Egg x2 - 240g each
Unhatched Plague Egg - 240g
Unhatched Water Egg x2 - 247kt each
@PhoenixRaven

Hello hello, lemme see what I've got. *dives into hoard*

(As always, LAH prices are listed after each item.)

Familiars:

Fawn Fox Rat - 300kt
Anomalous Skink - 274g
Conjoined Skink - 275g
Seaweed Scavenger x2 - 100g each
Autumn Sea Dragon x2 - 119kt each
Barking Jester - 380kt
Tunnel Hydra - 300g
Gusting Goblin - 95g
Quetzeel x2 - 200g each
Rosa Cerdae - 435g
Swarming Devourer x2 - 115g each

Plus most fest familiars from the 2017-18 cycle onward, in case you're looking for any of them in particular.

Fest apparel:

Butterfly's Kiss - 170g
Trickster's Magic Cards - 220g
Hewn Philosopher's Veil - 100g
Starwood Veil - 100g
Gem Thief - 140g
Icicle Chains - 195g
Voltaic Stormclaws - 120kt
Spellwrought Halo - 350g
Crystalcourt Cascades - 115g
Glitterfreeze Halo - 150g
Gladegift Garlands - 130g

And probably most from later years, but I figured I'd stop at the end of the halo cycle (2018-19).

As for your eggs, here's their LAH, in order of my personal priority:

Unhatched Fire Egg - 260kt
Unhatched Arcane Egg - 240g
Unhatched Shadow Egg x2 - 240g each
Unhatched Plague Egg - 240g
Unhatched Water Egg x2 - 247kt each
@WanderingTurtle How's about your Fawn Fox Rat, Barking Jester, and Tunnel Hydra for the Fire, Arcane, and Shadow eggs? Nice and even.
@WanderingTurtle How's about your Fawn Fox Rat, Barking Jester, and Tunnel Hydra for the Fire, Arcane, and Shadow eggs? Nice and even.
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven

Works for me, I'll set up a CR!
@PhoenixRaven

Works for me, I'll set up a CR!
@WanderingTurtle Hello! I have a Fire Egg I would like to sell for treasure, could we do that?
@WanderingTurtle Hello! I have a Fire Egg I would like to sell for treasure, could we do that?
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!