Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -----grab bags! yay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
we are OPEN!
do not ping, we are subscribed (but no worries if you did)

hi... welcome to me and @lamsweete's collaborative generic grab bag shop...

there are two main types of grab bags! apparel and familiars-- for each of these there is a random and special option.

random grab bags will give you a draw from the whole hoard! special grab bags will only draw from the six-star items (the rainbow star). for each random bag there is 5-10 items, for each special there is 1-3, all with even odds. they will be 30g for a random grab bag, 100g for a special grab bag, treasure at 1:1100.
we are OPEN!
do not ping, we are subscribed (but no worries if you did)

hi... welcome to me and @lamsweete's collaborative generic grab bag shop...

there are two main types of grab bags! apparel and familiars-- for each of these there is a random and special option.

random grab bags will give you a draw from the whole hoard! special grab bags will only draw from the six-star items (the rainbow star). for each random bag there is 5-10 items, for each special there is 1-3, all with even odds. they will be 30g for a random grab bag, 100g for a special grab bag, treasure at 1:1100.
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
currently, we have 30 pages of apparel and 20 pages of familiars. your odds of a "good prize" are about 5-10%. good prizes include a lot of past fest stuff, gem marketplace items, limited items, etc.

everything is rng. no grantees you will get things you want.
currently, we have 30 pages of apparel and 20 pages of familiars. your odds of a "good prize" are about 5-10%. good prizes include a lot of past fest stuff, gem marketplace items, limited items, etc.

everything is rng. no grantees you will get things you want.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
edit: if you have really bad luck and get one of the "fake" six-star items from a special bag (those weird notn items that are basically fodder price, etc), and the total is ridiculously low, i will draw one more item! and so on until you get a "good" one or you have 4 items.

rerolls! these are kinda complicated for my pea brain but i didn't want people to feel bad bc of rng, so you can pay 10g to reroll for a random bag and 30g to reroll for a special bag. and if you really don't like what you got you could cancel and just pay the reroll fee :)
edit: if you have really bad luck and get one of the "fake" six-star items from a special bag (those weird notn items that are basically fodder price, etc), and the total is ridiculously low, i will draw one more item! and so on until you get a "good" one or you have 4 items.

rerolls! these are kinda complicated for my pea brain but i didn't want people to feel bad bc of rng, so you can pay 10g to reroll for a random bag and 30g to reroll for a special bag. and if you really don't like what you got you could cancel and just pay the reroll fee :)
ezgif-com-resize.gif
claiming a special grab each for apparel and familiar if thats ok :0c
for 200g!
claiming a special grab each for apparel and familiar if thats ok :0c
for 200g!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@kasarian apparel special grab bag - 1 item page 2, item 21 [item=cartographer] familiar special grab bag - 2 items page 2, item 13 [item=flowing taurus] page 2, item 1 [item=snarling mimic] please attach the payment (200g/202kt) to the 2-way cr.
@kasarian

apparel special grab bag - 1 item
page 2, item 21
Cartographer

familiar special grab bag - 2 items
page 2, item 13
Flowing Taurus
page 2, item 1
Snarling Mimic

please attach the payment (200g/202kt) to the 2-way cr.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
payment sent :3
payment sent :3
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
bump
bump
claiming a special apparel bag, please!
claiming a special apparel bag, please!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch apparel special bag - 1 item page 3, item 7 [item=vintage starsilk sleeves] you can attach payment to the incoming cr! (100g/101kt)
@mossfinch

apparel special bag - 1 item
page 3, item 7
Vintage Starsilk Sleeves

you can attach payment to the incoming cr! (100g/101kt)
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8