Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Nests & MORE - Semi-Active
X
X
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
X
X
QsENFIw.png
@sakuraangel just sent back your dragons! though I didn't know if you only wanted the kids or to send the parents back too so feel free to decline if thats the case and ill send the one extra baby by itself ^^
@sakuraangel just sent back your dragons! though I didn't know if you only wanted the kids or to send the parents back too so feel free to decline if thats the case and ill send the one extra baby by itself ^^
ytkEBod.png
@icehorsestar Rocking! I'll put your name down and send you 2 pairs now :) will send gems upfront for food bc I'm food broke haha. Thank you!

@heronzcourt you are wonderful thanks! That's perfect. Lmk if you'd like to nest in future as I'm planning to breed this pair again :)
@icehorsestar Rocking! I'll put your name down and send you 2 pairs now :) will send gems upfront for food bc I'm food broke haha. Thank you!

@heronzcourt you are wonderful thanks! That's perfect. Lmk if you'd like to nest in future as I'm planning to breed this pair again :)
QsENFIw.png
Hello @SakuraAngel! I can help you with Lightning nests whenever necessary. No payment needed.

I am a nester for the Active Nest Rental thread, if that may be considered proof.
Hello @SakuraAngel! I can help you with Lightning nests whenever necessary. No payment needed.

I am a nester for the Active Nest Rental thread, if that may be considered proof.
@TacoTequila hey there! Wonderful thank you! Have you also nested previously? :)
@TacoTequila hey there! Wonderful thank you! Have you also nested previously? :)
QsENFIw.png
@TacoTequila I truly appreciate this!! Would love to put your name down ^^ thank you so much !!
@TacoTequila I truly appreciate this!! Would love to put your name down ^^ thank you so much !!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel Hi there! I have two nests available, I’m on mobile rn so I’ll edit with proof and ping you when I add them c:

Edit: I’d love to be a recurring nester, just please lmk when you need the nests and I’ll make sure to have them open for you! <3

I’ve nested for the following people (both for fodder breeding and flight! Methinks I’m pretty qualified… OTL)
@/Jeevas (fodder breeding)
@/Tanglefire (fodder breeding)
@/Talkinganimals (flight breeding)
@/Hiii (fodder breeding)
@/Lunarsunlight (flight breeding)
@/otakuderp13 (fodder breeding)
@/Nyk (flight breeding)
@SakuraAngel Hi there! I have two nests available, I’m on mobile rn so I’ll edit with proof and ping you when I add them c:

Edit: I’d love to be a recurring nester, just please lmk when you need the nests and I’ll make sure to have them open for you! <3

I’ve nested for the following people (both for fodder breeding and flight! Methinks I’m pretty qualified… OTL)
@/Jeevas (fodder breeding)
@/Tanglefire (fodder breeding)
@/Talkinganimals (flight breeding)
@/Hiii (fodder breeding)
@/Lunarsunlight (flight breeding)
@/otakuderp13 (fodder breeding)
@/Nyk (flight breeding)
UcDgc0T.png
@sakuraangel I'd love to nest in the future! feel free to ping me anytime ^^
@sakuraangel I'd love to nest in the future! feel free to ping me anytime ^^
ytkEBod.png
@heronzcourt noted :)) have a lovely day! Ty!
@heronzcourt noted :)) have a lovely day! Ty!
QsENFIw.png