Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | pwyw nest rental [light, open!]
[b]no need to ping; i am subbed![/b] as the title says, i’m offering my three available light nests to anyone at a pwyw (pay what you want) rate! you can pay in either treasure or gems, and optionally throw in a bit of food. just doing this because i won’t be breeding my g1s + i don’t have any pairs, so this will also help me get a couple of the breeding-related achievements :D i don’t really mind how much you pay, whether it’s just for the nest or including every egg that is laid. just let me know how many pairs you’re sending, your amount of payment (and if you’re throwing in any food), and if you’ve got any extra things you’d like me to take note of. below is just a simple form which you can use: [color=transparent]x[/color] [code][b]username:[/b] [b]no. of pairs:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] [b]extra notes:[/b] (optional, delete if necessary)[/code] please send pairs via one-way crossroads :) i’ll notify you how many eggs you get, then you can send payment via pms. if you have any questions, feel free to ask! this is my first time doing such a thing and i’m new so i may miss out a few things ><; should there be no more vacancies, you can always ask to be put on the waitlist :D have a wonderful day/night <3 [b]nests available:[/b] 2 [b]nesting for:[/b] togame [b]waitlist:[/b] —
no need to ping; i am subbed!

as the title says, i’m offering my three available light nests to anyone at a pwyw (pay what you want) rate! you can pay in either treasure or gems, and optionally throw in a bit of food. just doing this because i won’t be breeding my g1s + i don’t have any pairs, so this will also help me get a couple of the breeding-related achievements :D i don’t really mind how much you pay, whether it’s just for the nest or including every egg that is laid.

just let me know how many pairs you’re sending, your amount of payment (and if you’re throwing in any food), and if you’ve got any extra things you’d like me to take note of. below is just a simple form which you can use:
x
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]no. of pairs:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] [b]extra notes:[/b] (optional, delete if necessary)

please send pairs via one-way crossroads :) i’ll notify you how many eggs you get, then you can send payment via pms. if you have any questions, feel free to ask! this is my first time doing such a thing and i’m new so i may miss out a few things ><; should there be no more vacancies, you can always ask to be put on the waitlist :D

have a wonderful day/night <3

nests available: 2

nesting for:
togame

waitlist:
I'd like to rent a nest, let me know when I'm good to send the pair + payment :)

username: togame
no. of pairs: 1
payment: 15kt and stack of food
I'd like to rent a nest, let me know when I'm good to send the pair + payment :)

username: togame
no. of pairs: 1
payment: 15kt and stack of food
kQ9Lmpz.png
@togame
hey! you’re free to send the pair + payment now, i’ll pick them up when i can :D
@togame
hey! you’re free to send the pair + payment now, i’ll pick them up when i can :D
[emoji=eternal youth size=1]