Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Grabags!
1 2 3 4 5
Random apparel grab bag
Price

20g/20,000t/1 strange chest for 9-12 apparel

Random skin&accent grab bag
Price

30g/30,000t/2 strange chests for 1 guaranteed random festival skin/accent&random food/material/other stuff

Random familiar grab bag
Price

20g/20,000t/1 strange chest for 9-12 familiar
(You can specify one or two avenue that you don't want,but not too much plz!)

Random food/material/other grab bag

20g/20,000t for 79-99 random items

Also buying any unhatched noc egg 200g/kt each, unhatched element egg 225g/kt each!(If you need insta currency)

Just send a 2-way CR and I'll add the items&currency:3

P.S. I don't mind bulk buying but it will take some while for me to send all the CRs because I'm on mobile. ;)
Random apparel grab bag
Price

20g/20,000t/1 strange chest for 9-12 apparel

Random skin&accent grab bag
Price

30g/30,000t/2 strange chests for 1 guaranteed random festival skin/accent&random food/material/other stuff

Random familiar grab bag
Price

20g/20,000t/1 strange chest for 9-12 familiar
(You can specify one or two avenue that you don't want,but not too much plz!)

Random food/material/other grab bag

20g/20,000t for 79-99 random items

Also buying any unhatched noc egg 200g/kt each, unhatched element egg 225g/kt each!(If you need insta currency)

Just send a 2-way CR and I'll add the items&currency:3

P.S. I don't mind bulk buying but it will take some while for me to send all the CRs because I'm on mobile. ;)
[emoji=star size=1]
Sending a CR for a 20g apparel bag!
Sending a CR for a 20g apparel bag!
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Boop
Boop
boop, added familiar grab bag
boop, added familiar grab bag
@Promiceff

hello hello!! if this is still open, would you take any fest items (fams, skins, apparel, etc) for a couple of 20g apparel bags?
@Promiceff

hello hello!! if this is still open, would you take any fest items (fams, skins, apparel, etc) for a couple of 20g apparel bags?
fr+2
@c0nfused Hello there! Yep I'll take fest items,especially fest familiars I don't have (but I'd like them to be 2022 or earlier!)
(Because I joined FR in 2022)
@c0nfused Hello there! Yep I'll take fest items,especially fest familiars I don't have (but I'd like them to be 2022 or earlier!)
(Because I joined FR in 2022)
@Promiceff cool, cool! would you like to choose some from this list? I'm in desperate need of apparel, so feel free to pick more than a few :') (also, instead of just apparel bags I think I'll do half apparel half fams) and, and! I'll do the math, you don't gotta worry bout that lol here's the list of all my fest items from before 2022: [item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian][item=Gladegift Ambassador][item=Blazing Goblin][skin=34251][skin=30226][skin=19048][skin=42327][skin=31768][skin=32050][skin=28491][skin=35400][skin=33519][skin=24528][skin=20171] I also have these non fest items that may be of your interest: [item=White Raven Armor][item=Bloodshard Chains]
@Promiceff

cool, cool! would you like to choose some from this list? I'm in desperate need of apparel, so feel free to pick more than a few :') (also, instead of just apparel bags I think I'll do half apparel half fams) and, and! I'll do the math, you don't gotta worry bout that lol
here's the list of all my fest items from before 2022:
Bluffclamber Belongings Illuminated Crown Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Gladegift Ambassador Blazing Goblin

I also have these non fest items that may be of your interest:
White Raven Armor Bloodshard Chains
fr+2
@c0nfused
I'm interested in the gem guardian, blazing goblin and Accent: Gifts from Above!

Thank you for doing the maths I got a bad maths lol

By the way those apparels and familiars are completely random, just confirm if that'e ok!
@c0nfused
I'm interested in the gem guardian, blazing goblin and Accent: Gifts from Above!

Thank you for doing the maths I got a bad maths lol

By the way those apparels and familiars are completely random, just confirm if that'e ok!
@Promiceff

yup! randoms all good. and that should beeee.. (based on LAH):
gem guardian-70 blazing goblin-100 and gifts from above-EXPENSIVE (200)
so 370!
which would be 9 apparel and 9 fams. (honestly I'll just do 5 fams and 13 apparel if that's ok lol) and feel free to remove something if its too much!
@Promiceff

yup! randoms all good. and that should beeee.. (based on LAH):
gem guardian-70 blazing goblin-100 and gifts from above-EXPENSIVE (200)
so 370!
which would be 9 apparel and 9 fams. (honestly I'll just do 5 fams and 13 apparel if that's ok lol) and feel free to remove something if its too much!
fr+2
1 2 3 4 5