Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Items, Apparel, and Services shop [OPEN]
1 2
@TinkerBee Oh sorry about that, I'm offering all of them!
@TinkerBee Oh sorry about that, I'm offering all of them!
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten Oh gosh, yes! I will set up the CR right away!

Edit: CR sent!
@biskitten Oh gosh, yes! I will set up the CR right away!

Edit: CR sent!
DPHAeaM.png
Hello @Tinkerbee ! Are you still interested in selling the cartographer's office scene? I've got a bunch of festival currency I'm willing to trade for it, especially Shimmering Pinecones. For the sake of having a placeholder offer, does 50 sound right? I can easily add to that since I'm a little unsure what's a reasonable price. Let me know what sounds good to you! (Not on forums much, so hopefully I've got this code right for these icon things:) [item=Shimmering Pinecone]
Hello @Tinkerbee ! Are you still interested in selling the cartographer's office scene?

I've got a bunch of festival currency I'm willing to trade for it, especially Shimmering Pinecones. For the sake of having a placeholder offer, does 50 sound right? I can easily add to that since I'm a little unsure what's a reasonable price. Let me know what sounds good to you!

(Not on forums much, so hopefully I've got this code right for these icon things:)
Shimmering Pinecone
protect thy friends; beware thy enemies; dream of tomorrow
she/they/xe | current goal: plague sprite, please let me know if you're willing to trade one | lore writing commissions and hatchling penpal letters requests: open
@Sandtalon
I am still looking to sell it yes! I will gladly take fest currency for it, but 50 is a bit low. The scene goes for around 125kT, though Ill sell for closer to the value of 110kT.
Shimmering Pinecones (or fest currency in general rather lol) tend to go for about 2kT each, so 50 would only be around 100 treasure.
@Sandtalon
I am still looking to sell it yes! I will gladly take fest currency for it, but 50 is a bit low. The scene goes for around 125kT, though Ill sell for closer to the value of 110kT.
Shimmering Pinecones (or fest currency in general rather lol) tend to go for about 2kT each, so 50 would only be around 100 treasure.
DPHAeaM.png
@TinkerBee
Awesome! And that makes sense, thanks for explaining it so clearly. Double checking I've got this math right: does 60 Shimmering Pinecones sound reasonable?
@TinkerBee
Awesome! And that makes sense, thanks for explaining it so clearly. Double checking I've got this math right: does 60 Shimmering Pinecones sound reasonable?
she/they/xe | current goal: plague sprite, please let me know if you're willing to trade one | lore writing commissions and hatchling penpal letters requests: open
@sandtalon sure! I can get the CR set up :D
@sandtalon sure! I can get the CR set up :D
DPHAeaM.png
Hi! @tinkerbee How much are you selling the firefly kilt/fortune teller deck/light scene for? I have SOME holiday currency, but you mentioned trading for art, I am an artist and would LOVE to do art as my trade for you

Edit: I am happy to send you a link to my artstation for reference
Hi! @tinkerbee How much are you selling the firefly kilt/fortune teller deck/light scene for? I have SOME holiday currency, but you mentioned trading for art, I am an artist and would LOVE to do art as my trade for you

Edit: I am happy to send you a link to my artstation for reference
oAalRQG.gif
@Tinkerbee Hello!! Just wanted to check in on the CR trade for the scene - It's been saying it's waiting on your authorization for a bit, and I want to make sure everything's okay!
@Tinkerbee Hello!! Just wanted to check in on the CR trade for the scene - It's been saying it's waiting on your authorization for a bit, and I want to make sure everything's okay!
@Sandtalon
Sorry about that! Didnt see the notification
@Sandtalon
Sorry about that! Didnt see the notification
DPHAeaM.png
@dragongirl123
I would be very interested in an art trade! Of course I do have my dragons but I have a couple OCs that I would be interested in getting done as well. Plus a D&D group, whatever you prefer to draw!

The LAH prices are:
Firefly Kilt - 75,000T
Fortune Teller's Deck - 83,000T
Lightweaver's Domain scene - 48,000T

TOTAL: 206,000T
But I would take 190,000 or equal value. I am very interested in the idea of trading them for art! If you would like to, we can move to messages to discuss the specifics?
@dragongirl123
I would be very interested in an art trade! Of course I do have my dragons but I have a couple OCs that I would be interested in getting done as well. Plus a D&D group, whatever you prefer to draw!

The LAH prices are:
Firefly Kilt - 75,000T
Fortune Teller's Deck - 83,000T
Lightweaver's Domain scene - 48,000T

TOTAL: 206,000T
But I would take 190,000 or equal value. I am very interested in the idea of trading them for art! If you would like to, we can move to messages to discuss the specifics?
DPHAeaM.png
1 2