Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF ART} Lots of Apparal / Familiars
1 2
@Ressy
Hi! Here I have a carrd with some of my sketches and art on it. Most is dragons, but the first few are (pictures of) human portraits I drew. I don't actually draw digitally, but on paper (I have a Chromebook and there's just limited software :'-)) but as you can see with the dragon images, I do edit my pictures (which I would take clean photos of, these on the carrd are just drawings in a little album) and they'd look more like the dragon-style art, or like the drawings of my DnD character at the bottom.

Let me know if you're interested and if my style fancies you and stuff. I will confess I am much better at drawing boys than girls.

And IF you're interested--I am very interested in your Luminous Halo. I know they go for around 1.8kg right now so I am more than willing to draw you multiple pictures.

PS tbh I am also interested in some of your other apparel so if you don't want to go for a big trade like that, we could do smaller ones like the Forest Edge Vines or the Flowering Gladeboughs.
@Ressy
Hi! Here I have a carrd with some of my sketches and art on it. Most is dragons, but the first few are (pictures of) human portraits I drew. I don't actually draw digitally, but on paper (I have a Chromebook and there's just limited software :'-)) but as you can see with the dragon images, I do edit my pictures (which I would take clean photos of, these on the carrd are just drawings in a little album) and they'd look more like the dragon-style art, or like the drawings of my DnD character at the bottom.

Let me know if you're interested and if my style fancies you and stuff. I will confess I am much better at drawing boys than girls.

And IF you're interested--I am very interested in your Luminous Halo. I know they go for around 1.8kg right now so I am more than willing to draw you multiple pictures.

PS tbh I am also interested in some of your other apparel so if you don't want to go for a big trade like that, we could do smaller ones like the Forest Edge Vines or the Flowering Gladeboughs.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@ressy

i'm interested in a full set of halos (esp luminous) and/or prismatic tokens. i can do big pieces with lots of effort or more smaller ones for these, and am open to price negotiations.

if you are interested: quick doodle so i actually have examples
@ressy

i'm interested in a full set of halos (esp luminous) and/or prismatic tokens. i can do big pieces with lots of effort or more smaller ones for these, and am open to price negotiations.

if you are interested: quick doodle so i actually have examples
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
1 2