Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44
@Jeevas
I can offer 3 nest, gems preferred for payment, food need.
@Jeevas
I can offer 3 nest, gems preferred for payment, food need.
@Jeevas I don't know how I missed this before @_@ I would love to help! I have two nests right now, treasure preferred, food not necessary.

I'll have two more nests free tomorrow, and the last one free the day after. I can ping you each day of course, or you can send the dragons over in advance if you want, up to you XD

Edited to add: I'll be keeping the nesting dragons in my "Mondo's Lab" tab instead of the "Boarding Home" tab so they don't get mixed in with the dragons I'm boarding for Light right now.
@Jeevas I don't know how I missed this before @_@ I would love to help! I have two nests right now, treasure preferred, food not necessary.

I'll have two more nests free tomorrow, and the last one free the day after. I can ping you each day of course, or you can send the dragons over in advance if you want, up to you XD

Edited to add: I'll be keeping the nesting dragons in my "Mondo's Lab" tab instead of the "Boarding Home" tab so they don't get mixed in with the dragons I'm boarding for Light right now.
EGjlGzP.png
@Ackie @FluidQuartz @Virectium Sent your pairs! I'll get to the rest of you soon!
@Ackie @FluidQuartz @Virectium Sent your pairs! I'll get to the rest of you soon!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
Xeroioa + Sona: 2 eggs
Merida + Merrol: 3 eggs
@Jeevas
Xeroioa + Sona: 2 eggs
Merida + Merrol: 3 eggs
Adoptable_-_FluidQuartz_Ender_sig.png
@Jeevas

4 nests available! Gems please, and I don't need food.
@Jeevas

4 nests available! Gems please, and I don't need food.
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Scrolleke @Hinumi @FeralRookie @neillily Sent your pairs!

@at1as Just checking in to see if you're still interested in taking my pairs! (CRs are set up!)
@Scrolleke @Hinumi @FeralRookie @neillily Sent your pairs!

@at1as Just checking in to see if you're still interested in taking my pairs! (CRs are set up!)
@Jeevas
I have up to 5 nests open and I'd prefer gems if that's alright! (I'm trying to save up for art commissions)

I also have a few slightly-leveled fodder dragons i've been meaning to sell if you're interested at all, but no pressure.
@Jeevas
I have up to 5 nests open and I'd prefer gems if that's alright! (I'm trying to save up for art commissions)

I also have a few slightly-leveled fodder dragons i've been meaning to sell if you're interested at all, but no pressure.
@LunalaRose I appreciate the offer, but right now what I need is more lair space... which will sadly be achieved by me leveling fodder (something that's been a bit rough for me due to health reasons) or people accepting nesting pairs.

I'll get to you and the rest of you guys soon!
@LunalaRose I appreciate the offer, but right now what I need is more lair space... which will sadly be achieved by me leveling fodder (something that's been a bit rough for me due to health reasons) or people accepting nesting pairs.

I'll get to you and the rest of you guys soon!
@jeevas nested!
Dorcas and Auryk are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.
@jeevas nested!
Dorcas and Auryk are now the proud parents of 2 eggs. They are resting safely in your nesting grounds.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@jeevas nested with 12 eggs total!

Glow (89457973) & Glitter - 3
Glow (89691715) & Isabeau - 1
Glow (89691714) & Scarab - 3
Weevil & Glow (89689601) - 2
Glow (89689600) & Antlion - 3
@jeevas nested with 12 eggs total!

Glow (89457973) & Glitter - 3
Glow (89691715) & Isabeau - 1
Glow (89691714) & Scarab - 3
Weevil & Glow (89689601) - 2
Glow (89689600) & Antlion - 3
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44