Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday-Themed UMAs
1 2
Past my half birthday and I'm continuing to look for a fun UMA for last year's birthday dragon! It could have sprinkles, cake, candles, gifts, glitter, confetti, whatever you think fits the birthday theme! I'm not set on a breed/pose/genes yet, so show me whatever and let me know how much you're selling for! :) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89251042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892511/89251042_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Past my half birthday and I'm continuing to look for a fun UMA for last year's birthday dragon! It could have sprinkles, cake, candles, gifts, glitter, confetti, whatever you think fits the birthday theme! I'm not set on a breed/pose/genes yet, so show me whatever and let me know how much you're selling for! :)

89251042_350.png
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
This one might fit what you're looking for, it has a disco ball..? Kind of a stretch but thought I would try. looking for 2.5kg for it
This one might fit what you're looking for, it has a disco ball..? Kind of a stretch but thought I would try. looking for 2.5kg for it
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@mix
This is kind of a cute festive one! Happy birthday, by the way!

Haven't looked into the price too much, off hand maybe 1.5k gems?
@mix
This is kind of a cute festive one! Happy birthday, by the way!

Haven't looked into the price too much, off hand maybe 1.5k gems?
@XxCalypsoxX - actually I love that one! Would you accept anything from your wishlist or treasure/mixed payment or just gems?
@XxCalypsoxX - actually I love that one! Would you accept anything from your wishlist or treasure/mixed payment or just gems?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I Can take a mix! Id definitely prefer currency but can take WL items/eggs too ^^ just let me know:) I’ll take it off of the AH though
I Can take a mix! Id definitely prefer currency but can take WL items/eggs too ^^ just let me know:) I’ll take it off of the AH though
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX - How about 2 Arcane eggs for 460g value (LAH 235, can value at 230 each?), 1,040,000t and 1kg...?
@XxCalypsoxX - How about 2 Arcane eggs for 460g value (LAH 235, can value at 230 each?), 1,040,000t and 1kg...?
That’s fine with me! Feel free to send over a Cr, I’ll have to get to it in a bit ^^;

(Also happy late birthday!!)
That’s fine with me! Feel free to send over a Cr, I’ll have to get to it in a bit ^^;

(Also happy late birthday!!)
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
Not being sold by me but someone is selling this sprinkles accent for only 200g! It looks like there are other breed versions available too for 300g
Not being sold by me but someone is selling this sprinkles accent for only 200g! It looks like there are other breed versions available too for 300g
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning - Thank you, I did see those and it's a little too christmas-y for me :')
@clowning - Thank you, I did see those and it's a little too christmas-y for me :')
@mix i wonder if you like this one? it's just think it's very fun! i have it up on the AH, it's a 5-print with 3 public copies
Skin: Pastel Overfoam
@mix i wonder if you like this one? it's just think it's very fun! i have it up on the AH, it's a 5-print with 3 public copies
Skin: Pastel Overfoam
1 2