Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMAs/customs for trade+sale A LOT ADDED
Price check for seed in the earth please, very interested c:
For trades I have and as well as everything in this thread.
Price check for seed in the earth please, very interested c:
For trades I have and as well as everything in this thread.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eE3DSM.png
Price check for seed in the earth please!!
Price check for seed in the earth please!!
how many prints was sweet spitz? :o
how many prints was sweet spitz? :o
xTvwh7b.png
mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop !
Would you take [item= Skin: yi chao shu ying] for [item=skin: Electric Diner] ? Also ok to part with [item= Skin: i. forgotten gods] !
Would you take Skin: yi chao shu ying for Skin: ELECTRIC DINER ?

Also ok to part with Skin: i. forgotten gods !
@ToucandaToucan

I like , , & . What do you value them at? Thanks ^^
@ToucandaToucan

I like , , & . What do you value them at? Thanks ^^
@Zeco5000 10kg+ I'd say
@Denryu heart/wires is very pretty :3, can consider that! The last time I've priced it was 5kg but I will be tent with it rn since it is my last spare copy!

@JumpinMonki Last time I've priced it was 5kg but it's my last spare so I'll be more tent

@macintalk 5-print! :3

@Verdika hm, not sure if I'd use those two :o!

@honour Well, I've last priced seed for 5kg but am tent since it's my last copy that I can trade/sell without giving my own! 4kg for the white recolor though :3! And for the WCM, not sure, but an offer over 3kg if that's good!
@Zeco5000 10kg+ I'd say
@Denryu heart/wires is very pretty :3, can consider that! The last time I've priced it was 5kg but I will be tent with it rn since it is my last spare copy!

@JumpinMonki Last time I've priced it was 5kg but it's my last spare so I'll be more tent

@macintalk 5-print! :3

@Verdika hm, not sure if I'd use those two :o!

@honour Well, I've last priced seed for 5kg but am tent since it's my last copy that I can trade/sell without giving my own! 4kg for the white recolor though :3! And for the WCM, not sure, but an offer over 3kg if that's good!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | NEW DRESS/SCRY CONTEST (GEM PRIZE!!)
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan
Hearts/wires is a single print custom I bought for 20kg originally, but honestly seed in the earth is so much my aesthetic I'd trade that and other stuff or gems on top for it x) But take your time and let me know what you decide!
@ToucandaToucan
Hearts/wires is a single print custom I bought for 20kg originally, but honestly seed in the earth is so much my aesthetic I'd trade that and other stuff or gems on top for it x) But take your time and let me know what you decide!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eE3DSM.png
@Denryu with gems would be an AB but honestly the skin itself is already a good offer, will deffo consider!!
@Denryu with gems would be an AB but honestly the skin itself is already a good offer, will deffo consider!!
CUSTOMS
Price checking for spring silk for imperial males?
Price checking for spring silk for imperial males?
@Itani Someone had offered 10kg and I accepted so I guess around that? Though I do know it's a bit much so yeh, willing to take other stuff too or negotiate?
@Itani Someone had offered 10kg and I accepted so I guess around that? Though I do know it's a bit much so yeh, willing to take other stuff too or negotiate?
CUSTOMS