Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
[b]I have sold off a majority of the non-fest skin items here. Please do not post[/b] [u][b]This thread is image heavy.[/b][/u] Sorry, I have a [i]lot[/i] in my hoard I'm currently planning not one, but two mass hatches in the near future, and the second is going to have a raffle running alongside it! However, mass hatches and raffles are expensive so I'm needing to gather funds. Now's a better time than any to empty my hoard of years of accumulated goods in order to fund these! [LIST=1] [*]Willing to go 10% under LAH for fest items [*]Up to 25g off GMP apparel (depends on initial cost of the item and if it's cycled) [*]Prefer pure gem offers for UMAs* [/LIST] *I am also looking for UMAs for the raffle, but I will be [i]incredibly[/i] picky. If you are going to offer any UMAs, I highly suggest browsing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52914789]Lexicon[/url] (or my lair) for what I have/like or may add into the raffle. My g:t ratio is 1:1000, Noc/Bog Eggs are valued at 220g, and elemental eggs are valued at 250g. I prefer Wind, Nature, Plague, and Shadow eggs, but will accept others. ---- And now, the list! [size=5][u][b]UMAs:[/b][/u][/size] [skin=8705]*[skin=11682][skin=14848][skin=16775][skin=19971][skin=23326][skin=24780][skin=32464][skin=33810][skin=37015][skin=39690][skin=40720][skin=42207][skin=42359][skin=43518][skin=46077][skin=47152][skin=48550][skin=48924][skin=49690][skin=49693][skin=49748][skin=49965][skin=50512] *Tentative; I never found a dragon for this and breeding Imps is hell so I'm considering offers Sold: [skin=23649] - 800g [skin=23650] - 800g [skin=46646] - 900g [skin=48301] - 1500g [size=5][u][b]GMP Apparel:[/b][/u][/size] [item=Goldslab Wingspan][item=River Royalist Cuffs]x2[item=River Royalist Tail Rings]x2[item=Desert Dynasty Headdress][item=Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch][item=Citrine Talonclasp Pendant][item=Brown Skypost Sandals][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Silk Veil][item=Night Sky Filet][item=Harmonious Vest][item=Black Shades][item=Alabaster Filigree Helmet][item=Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard][item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate][item=Black Aviator Helmet][item=Black Aviator Boots][item=Prismatic Leg Silks][item=Prismatic Silk Sash][item=Enchanter's Cobwebs][item=Enchanter's Cloak][item=Silver Sylvan Dress][item=Gossamer Flame Cloak]x2[item=Gossamer Flame Collar][item=Gossamer Flame Headpiece]x2[item=Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon]x2[item=Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon]x2[item=Pastel Lace Headpiece][item=Pastel Lace Collar][item=Moonlight Lace Collar][item=Pastel-Edge Claw][item=Pastel Lace Wristlet][item=Pastel Lace Anklet][item=Moonlight Lace Anklet][item=Pastel Lace Waist Frill][item=Pastel Lace Tail Ornament][item=Pastel Lace Ribbons][item=Sepia Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Whimsical Jester's Cape][item=Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown][item=Spectral Fuchsia Pendants][item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp][item=Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels][item=Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor][item=Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings][item=Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud][item=Scavenger's Furs][item=Prismatic Sweetheart Bouquet] [size=5][u][b]Fest Familiars:[/b][/u][/size] [item=Deadland Disciple][item=Enchanting Goblin]x2[item=Crumbling Goblin]x2[item=Gusting Goblin][item=Conflagrant Ambassador]x2[item=Fathomsearch Ambassador][item=Highland Gem Guardian]x2[item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Sparkling Leo][item=Unyielding Saggitarius][item=Roaming Aries][item=Flowing Taurus]x2[item=Marble Lightweaver][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher]x2[item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Lightback Slink]x3[item=Thunderback Slink]x4[item=Flameback Slink]x4[item=Boilback Slink]x2 [size=5][u][b]Fest Apparel:[/b][/u][/size] [item=Diver Armband][item=Starseer's Emblem]x2[item=Stonekeeper Emblem]x6[item=Searing Emblem]x5[item=Frigid Emblem]x6[item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem]x4[item=Druidic Emblem]x6[item=Infectionist's Emblem]x4[item=Shady Emblem]x6[item=Diver Emblem]x5[item=Whirlwind Emblem]x4[item=Illuminated Crown][item=Searing Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown]x2[item=Druidic Crown][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Contaminated Halo]x5[item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Glitterfreeze Halo]x5[item=Murkmith Halo]x3[item=Aerborne Halo][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Gladegift Halo]x3[item=Standard of the Lightweaver][item=Standard of the Stormcatcher]x2[item=Standard of the Flamecaller]x3[item=Standard of the Arcanist]x2[item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][item=Standard of the Earthshaker][item=Standard of the Windsinger]x2[item=Standard of the Tidelord]x3[item=Standard of the Gladekeeper][item=Light's Charm]x4[item=Lightning's Charm]x12[item=Fire's Charm]x2[item=Arcane's Charm]x2[item=Plague's Charm][item=Earth's Charm]x5[item=Ice's Charm]x4[item=Shadow's Charm]x3[item=Wind's Charm]x3[item=Water's Charm]x3[item=Nature's Charm]x3[item=Light Aura]x24[item=Lightning Aura]x10[item=Fire Aura]x11[item=Arcane Aura]x13[item=Plague Aura]x9[item=Earth Aura]x5[item=Ice Aura]x2[item=Shadow Aura]x3[item=Wind Aura]x5[item=Water Aura]x5[item=Nature Aura]x5 --- [item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Crystalhide Treads]x2[item=Solar Blades][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Windbound Mask][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Luminous Legguards]x3[item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Pyrite Pauldrons]x3[item=Snowfall Robe][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident]x2[item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Welder's Mask][item=Starwood Veil][item=Carapace Arm]x2[item=Gem Thief][item=Fin Jewels][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Conflagrant Kilt]x4[item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Contaminated Infectalons]x6[item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Glitterfreeze Ice-Trolabe]x4[item=Murkmith Tailcoat]x4[item=Aerborne Gustgather][item=Gladegift Garland]x3[item=Thundercrack Cogspanner]x6[item=Flameforger Crucible]x2[item=Starfall Crystalcloak][item=Riot Hazebeacon]x7[item=Glacierguard Platemail]x6[item=Shadowstrike]]x3[item=Reedcleft Resonance][item=Current Caller Raiment][item=Greenkeeper Treeshroud]x4[item=Daybreak Decorations]x7[item=Voltvolley Implements]x4[item=Igneous Iguana]x27[item=Feathery Fallout]x13[item=Gemologist's Discovery]x7[item=Frostfaerie Wings]x4[item=Void's Grasp]x9[item=Airborne Parchment]x2[item=Coral Crown]x7[item=Nurtured Cluster]x4[item=Lustrous Mantle]x7[item=Trailing Storm]x2[item=Incense Mantle]x3[item=Bewitching Bangles]x3[item=Proto Wings]x12[item=Fossil Facsimile]x7[item=Rimeplate]x11[item=Marshlurker's Drape]x5[item=Mistral Mantle]x4[item=Current Catch]x6[item=Foliage Blind]x3[item=Gilded Compass]x4[item=Powered Implants][item=Blaze Branches]x4[item=Starwood Embrace]x4[item=Rotted Mane]x11[item=Stoneshatter Drill]x2[item=Boreal Hunter]x7[item=Dark Incense]x4[item=Song of the Western Wind]x3[item=Seashell Drapes]x5[item=Blossoming Sash]x4
I have sold off a majority of the non-fest skin items here. Please do not post

This thread is image heavy. Sorry, I have a lot in my hoard

I'm currently planning not one, but two mass hatches in the near future, and the second is going to have a raffle running alongside it! However, mass hatches and raffles are expensive so I'm needing to gather funds. Now's a better time than any to empty my hoard of years of accumulated goods in order to fund these!
  1. Willing to go 10% under LAH for fest items
  2. Up to 25g off GMP apparel (depends on initial cost of the item and if it's cycled)
  3. Prefer pure gem offers for UMAs*

*I am also looking for UMAs for the raffle, but I will be incredibly picky. If you are going to offer any UMAs, I highly suggest browsing Lexicon (or my lair) for what I have/like or may add into the raffle.

My g:t ratio is 1:1000, Noc/Bog Eggs are valued at 220g, and elemental eggs are valued at 250g. I prefer Wind, Nature, Plague, and Shadow eggs, but will accept others.

----

And now, the list!

UMAs:

*Tentative; I never found a dragon for this and breeding Imps is hell so I'm considering offers

Sold:
- 800g
- 800g
- 900g
- 1500g

GMP Apparel:
Goldslab Wingspan River Royalist Cuffs x2 River Royalist Tail Rings x2 Desert Dynasty Headdress Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch Citrine Talonclasp Pendant Brown Skypost Sandals Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Veil Harmonious Vest Black Shades Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Black Aviator Helmet Black Aviator Boots Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Silk Sash Enchanter's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cloak Silver Sylvan Dress Gossamer Flame Cloak x2 Gossamer Flame Collar Gossamer Flame Headpiece x2 Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon x2 Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon x2 Pastel Lace Headpiece Pastel Lace Collar Moonlight Lace Collar Pastel Lace Wristlet Pastel Lace Anklet Moonlight Lace Anklet Pastel Lace Waist Frill Pastel Lace Tail Ornament Pastel Lace Ribbons Sepia Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Whimsical Jester's Cape Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud Scavenger's Furs Prismatic Sweetheart Bouquet

Fest Familiars:
Deadland Disciple Enchanting Goblin x2 Crumbling Goblin x2 Gusting Goblin Conflagrant Ambassador x2 Fathomsearch Ambassador Highland Gem Guardian x2 Driftwood Gem Guardian Roaming Aries Flowing Taurus x2 Marble Lightweaver Sandstone Stormcatcher x2 Agate Shadowbinder Lightback Slink x3 Thunderback Slink x4 Flameback Slink x4 Boilback Slink x2

Fest Apparel:
Diver Armband Starseer's Emblem x2 Stonekeeper Emblem x6 Searing Emblem x5 Frigid Emblem x6 Illuminated Emblem x4 Druidic Emblem x6 Infectionist's Emblem x4 Shady Emblem x6 Diver Emblem x5 Whirlwind Emblem x4 Illuminated Crown Searing Crown Whirlwind Crown x2 Druidic Crown Conflagrant Halo Contaminated Halo x5 Crystalcourt Halo Glitterfreeze Halo x5x3 Aerborne Halo Fathomsearch Halo Gladegift Halo x3 Standard of the Lightweaver Standard of the Stormcatcher x2 Standard of the Flamecaller x3 Standard of the Arcanist x2 Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Windsinger x2 Standard of the Tidelord x3 Standard of the Gladekeeper Light's Charm x4 Lightning's Charm x12 Fire's Charm x2 Arcane's Charm x2 Plague's Charm Earth's Charm x5 Ice's Charm x4 Shadow's Charm x3 Wind's Charm x3 Water's Charm x3 Nature's Charm x3 Light Aura x24 Lightning Aura x10 Fire Aura x11 Arcane Aura x13 Plague Aura x9 Earth Aura x5 Ice Aura x2 Shadow Aura x3 Wind Aura x5 Water Aura x5 Nature Aura x5

---

Eroded Crystalhide Crystalhide Treads x2 Solar Blades Mesa Mechanojets Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown Windbound Mask Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards x3 Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons x3 Snowfall Robe Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident x2 Hewn Philosopher's Veil Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Starwood Veil Carapace Arm x2 Gem Thief Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb Luminous Sundrapes Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Kilt x4 Spellwrought Shardhide Contaminated Infectalons x6 Crystalcourt Cascades Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe x4x4 Aerborne Gustgather x3 Thundercrack Cogspanner x6 Flameforger Crucible x2 Starfall Crystalcloak Riot Hazebeacon x7 Glacierguard Platemail x6 Shadowstrike ]x3 Reedcleft Resonance Current Caller Raiment x4 Daybreak Decorations x7 Voltvolley Implements x4 Igneous Iguana x27 Feathery Fallout x13 Gemologist's Discovery x7 Frostfaerie Wings x4 Void's Grasp x9 Airborne Parchment x2 Coral Crown x7 Nurtured Cluster x4 Lustrous Mantle x7 Trailing Storm x2 Incense Mantle x3 Bewitching Bangles x3 Proto Wings x12 Fossil Facsimile x7 Rimeplate x11 Marshlurker's Drape x5 Mistral Mantle x4 Current Catch x6 Foliage Blind x3 Gilded Compass x4 Powered Implants Blaze Branches x4 Starwood Embrace x4 Rotted Mane x11 Stoneshatter Drill x2 Boreal Hunter x7 Dark Incense x4 Song of the Western Wind x3 Seashell Drapes x5 Blossoming Sash x4
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
[size=5][u][b]Fest Chests:[/b][/u][/size] [item=Goldlight Chest][item=Twilight Oracle Chest][item=Combustion Chest]x2[item=Colorful Ice Chest][item=Aurora Machinery Chest][item=Throatarium Chest][item=Undrowned Chest][item=Cherrybrook Chest]x2[item==Bring the Eclipse Chest][item=Mechanical Advancement Chest][item=Lavatic Veneer Chest][item=Flowing Ash Chest][item=Resplendent Starling Chest][item=Spatial Aberration Chest][item=Cordyceps Crown Chest][item=Contagion Cauldron Chest][item=Wraith Chest]x2[item=Ice Princess Chest][item=King of Sylvan Frost Chest][item=Frozen Odf Chest][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][item=Cherry Dryad Chest][item=Tranquil Forest Chest]x2[item=Corporate Warfare Chest][item=Spire Wings Chest][item=Thunder Armor Chest][item=Snappy Conductor Chest][item=Starmalade Chest][item=Oroscorpo Chest][item=Planetaria Chest][item=Stellar Inspiration Chest][item=Rising Stars Chest][item=Aberration Chest][item=Precious Veins Chest]x2[item=Crystal Charge Chest][item=Ancestor Chest]x2[item=Wrapped Turquoise Chest][item=Prismatic Winter Chest][item=Winterberry Queen Chest]x2[item=Silhouette Chest][item=Night Fairy Chest][item=Lunar Metamorphosis Chest][item=Fluffy Clouds Chest][item=Water Mother Chest][item=Ghost Ship Chest][item=Bubble Soap Chest][item=Entangled Tentacles Chest][item=Pteridomania Chest][item=Brush of Wings Chest][item=Plantineas Chest][item=Death by Flower Chest][item=Suntouched Marble Chest][item=Solarium Chest][item=Beast of Metal Chest][item=Security First Chest][item=Danger Chest][item=Kawah Ijen Chest][item=Starcrossed Scholar Chest][item=Frosty Fluff Chest]x3[item=Phantom Scientist Chest][item=Cartografae Chest][item=Breeze Ribbon Chest][item=Halitrephes Chest][item=Lagoona Queen Chest][item=Koi Medium Chest][item=Sunset Jelly Chest][item=Autumnal Vagrant Chest][item=Sun's First Rays Chest]x2[item=Shining Crystalclouds Chest][item=Glow Away Chest]x3[item=Clockwork Assistant Chest][item=Rainbow Lightning Chest][item=FireFire Chest]x3[item=Tete Brule Chest]x4[item=Igniting Feathers Chest]x4[item=Molten Velvet Chest]x3[item=Where There's Smoke Chest]x2[item=Dreamland Chest]x2[item=Arc Construct Chest]x3[item=Starsighted Chest][item=Novatorn Chest][item=Star Garden Chest][item=Bedtime Story Chest]x2[item=Patinaed Paladin Chest]x2[item=Gleaming Cavewyrm Chest][item=Embellished Ambassador Chest][item=Gravedigger Chest][item=Mysterymoth Chest][item=Stirring Shadow Chest][item=Inkjet Accident Chest][item=Loaded Dice Chest][item=Breath of the Wind Chest]x4[item=Cartographer's Apprentice Chest]x3[item=Samara Armour Chest]x3[item=Preening Pinata Chest]x4[item=Journey Joinery Chest]x3[item=Sluggish Chest]x2[item=Lilies & Seaweed Chest]x2[item=The Dweller Chest][item=Undersea Angler Chest][item=Veiled Rainbowwing Chest][item=Stay for You Chest][item=Lonely Nourishment Chest][item=Lemonskeeper Chest]x3[item=Creeping Violets Chest]x2[item=Sweet Scent Chest][item=Fluttering Breeze Chest]x3[item=Sunchaser Chest][item=Herald of Dawn Chest][item=Radiant Knight Chest][item=Lightning Dancer Chest][item=Lion Armor Chest][item=Point of Origin Chest][item=Canyon Crawler Chest][item=Candlelit Secrets Chest][item=Born for Burning Chest][item=Blazing Necromancer Chest][item=Esteemed Metalsmith Chest][item=Crystalspine Guardian Chest]x2[item=Gilded Sight Chest]x2[item=Fractured Cosmos Chest][item=Arcana na na na Chest][item=Bottled Terror Chest][item=Stranger in Red Chest]x2[item=Far and Away Chest][item=Solid Wings Chest]x3[item=Glacial Epoch Chest]x2[item=Icy Threat Chest][item=Thaw Chest][item=Frozemaling Chest][item=Bramble Wisp Chest][item=Bamboooooo Chest]x2[item=Windmaker Chest]x4[item=Cloudmarked Cirrus Chest]x2[item=Coral Shoal Chest][item=Spirit of the Shore Chest]x2[item=Cloak of Mariana Chest]x2[item=Malum Immortalis Chest][item=Noble Soul Chest]x4[item=One with the Forest Chest]x2[item=Mossy Greens Chest]x2[item=Summer Coat Chest]x7[item=Prismatic Scatter Chest][item=Heritage of Suns Chest]x3[item=Pearl's Refraction Chest][item=Sunlit Ruin Chest]x2[item=Shining Savant Chest][item=Sunset Scholar Chest]x3[item=Voltvolley Blitz Chest][item=Engage the Energy Chest][item=Storm Prince Chest]x2[item=Centellia Chest][item=Jewel Scarabot Chest][item=Ashen Agent Chest][item=Flamirror Chest][item=Light the Path Chest][item=Gilded Void Chest][item=Stardust Trails Chest][item=Gilded Crystals Chest][item=Fungal Lace Chest][item=Disintegration Chest][item=Harvest's Blight Chest][item=DeffWibbon Chest][item=First Memories Chest][item=Resting in Stone Chest][item=Opalized Fossil Chest][item=Landscape Chest][item=Winterbloom Chest]x2[item=Midnight Jester Chest]x2[item=Nest of Thorns Chest][item=My Friend Kite Chest]x2[item=Windswept Wings Chest][item=Moving Onward Chest][item=Where the Wind Guides Me Chest][item=Cloudsong Aria Chest]x2[item=Primordial Chest][item=Little Sea Slugger Chest][item=Glass Blown Ocean Chest]x3[item=Mothborn Chest][item=Scent of Summer Chest]x2[item=King of the Forest Chest]x2[item=Dragons and Roses Chest]
Fest Chests:
Goldlight Chest Twilight Oracle Chest Combustion Chest x2 Colorful Ice Chest Aurora Machinery Chest Throatarium Chest Undrowned Chest Cherrybrook Chest x2 Lavatic Veneer Chest Flowing Ash Chest Resplendent Starling Chest Spatial Aberration Chest Cordyceps Crown Chest Contagion Cauldron Chest Wraith Chest x2 Ice Princess Chest King of Sylvan Frost Chest Frozen Odf Chest Wind's Prodigy Chest Cherry Dryad Chest Tranquil Forest Chest x2 Corporate Warfare Chest Spire Wings Chest Thunder Armor Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Starmalade Chest Planetaria Chest Stellar Inspiration Chest Rising Stars Chest Aberration Chest Precious Veins Chest x2 Crystal Charge Chest Ancestor Chest x2 Wrapped Turquoise Chest Prismatic Winter Chest Winterberry Queen Chest x2 Silhouette Chest Night Fairy Chest Lunar Metamorphosis Chest Fluffy Clouds Chest Water Mother Chest Ghost Ship Chest Bubble Soap Chest Entangled Tentacles Chest Pteridomania Chest Brush of Wings Chest Plantineas Chest Death by Flower Chest Suntouched Marble Chest Solarium Chest Beast of Metal Chest Security First Chest Danger Chest Kawah Ijen Chest Starcrossed Scholar Chest Frosty Fluff Chest x3 Phantom Scientist Chest Cartografae Chest Breeze Ribbon Chest Halitrephes Chest Lagoona Queen Chest Koi Medium Chest Sunset Jelly Chest Autumnal Vagrant Chest Sun's First Rays Chest x2 Shining Crystalclouds Chest Glow Away Chest x3 Clockwork Assistant Chest Rainbow Lightning Chest FireFire Chest x3 Tete Brule Chest x4 Igniting Feathers Chest x4 Molten Velvet Chest x3 Where There's Smoke Chest x2 Dreamland Chest x2 Arc Construct Chest x3 Starsighted Chest Novatorn Chest Star Garden Chest Bedtime Story Chest x2 Patinaed Paladin Chest x2 Gleaming Cavewyrm Chest Gravedigger Chest Mysterymoth Chest Stirring Shadow Chest Inkjet Accident Chest Loaded Dice Chest Breath of the Wind Chest x4 Cartographer's Apprentice Chest x3 Samara Armour Chest x3 Preening Pinata Chest x4 Journey Joinery Chest x3 Sluggish Chest x2 Lilies & Seaweed Chest x2 The Dweller Chest Undersea Angler Chest Veiled Rainbowwing Chest Stay for You Chest Lonely Nourishment Chest Lemonskeeper Chest x3 Creeping Violets Chest x2 Sweet Scent Chest Fluttering Breeze Chest x3 Sunchaser Chest Herald of Dawn Chest Radiant Knight Chest Lightning Dancer Chest Lion Armor Chest Point of Origin Chest Canyon Crawler Chest Candlelit Secrets Chest Born for Burning Chest Blazing Necromancer Chest Esteemed Metalsmith Chest Crystalspine Guardian Chest x2 Gilded Sight Chest x2 Fractured Cosmos Chest Arcana na na na Chest Bottled Terror Chest Stranger in Red Chest x2 Far and Away Chest Solid Wings Chest x3 Glacial Epoch Chest x2 Icy Threat Chest Thaw Chest Frozemaling Chest Bramble Wisp Chest Bamboooooo Chest x2 Windmaker Chest x4 Cloudmarked Cirrus Chest x2 Coral Shoal Chest Spirit of the Shore Chest x2 Cloak of Mariana Chest x2 Malum Immortalis Chest Noble Soul Chest x4 One with the Forest Chest x2 Mossy Greens Chest x2 Summer Coat Chest x7 Prismatic Scatter Chest Heritage of Suns Chest x3 Pearl's Refraction Chest Sunlit Ruin Chest x2 Shining Savant Chest Sunset Scholar Chest x3 Voltvolley Blitz Chest Engage the Energy Chest Storm Prince Chest x2 Centellia Chest Jewel Scarabot Chest Ashen Agent Chest Flamirror Chest Light the Path Chest Gilded Void Chest Stardust Trails Chest Gilded Crystals Chest Fungal Lace Chest Disintegration Chest Harvest's Blight Chest DeffWibbon Chest First Memories Chest Resting in Stone Chest Opalized Fossil Chest Landscape Chest Winterbloom Chest x2 Midnight Jester Chest x2 Nest of Thorns Chest My Friend Kite Chest x2 Windswept Wings Chest Moving Onward Chest Where the Wind Guides Me Chest Cloudsong Aria Chest x2 Primordial Chest Little Sea Slugger Chest Glass Blown Ocean Chest x3 Mothborn Chest Scent of Summer Chest x2 King of the Forest Chest x2 Dragons and Roses Chest
@StrawberryAlex
hello i am here to help f u n d
i’d love to nab 3 light auras and an arcane aura, i have a nature egg and fan pay the rest in t if that works?
@StrawberryAlex
hello i am here to help f u n d
i’d love to nab 3 light auras and an arcane aura, i have a nature egg and fan pay the rest in t if that works?
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz
Using LAH on the auras plus the 10% discount the total comes to 414kt/g. Knocking off the egg's value that makes the total in pure 164kt/g! I'll send a CR momentarily, and I'm fine with either currency for the rest.
@kyruiz
Using LAH on the auras plus the 10% discount the total comes to 414kt/g. Knocking off the egg's value that makes the total in pure 164kt/g! I'll send a CR momentarily, and I'm fine with either currency for the rest.
Hey there! Might I take

Powered Implants - LAH 25g - 10% = 23g
Spellwrought Halo - LAH 375g - 10% = 338g
Feathery Fallout - LAH 85g - 10% = 77g
Total = 438g

For 2 Noc eggs?
Hey there! Might I take

Powered Implants - LAH 25g - 10% = 23g
Spellwrought Halo - LAH 375g - 10% = 338g
Feathery Fallout - LAH 85g - 10% = 77g
Total = 438g

For 2 Noc eggs?
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
@VelikaTheAlpha
Yeah I can do 2 Noc eggs for the lot! I'll set up a CR in a moment!
@VelikaTheAlpha
Yeah I can do 2 Noc eggs for the lot! I'll set up a CR in a moment!
hi!! would you be willing to take 25g for one of these? ^^ [item=song of the western wind]
hi!! would you be willing to take 25g for one of these? ^^
Song of the Western Wind
@bardcore
Yes, I can! I'll send a PA for one since that's all you're asking for.
@bardcore
Yes, I can! I'll send a PA for one since that's all you're asking for.
@strawberryalex snagged it, thank you so much!!
@strawberryalex snagged it, thank you so much!!

@StrawberryAlex
howdy! can I get a price estimate for!

@StrawberryAlex
howdy! can I get a price estimate for!
1 2 3 4