Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Loot Grinding [OPEN]
1 2
[center][b]Coli Grinding Services[/b][/center] [b].: 10/09/23: OPEN[/b] ----------- [img]https://flightrising.com/content/battle/images/venues/training_fields/_back_day.png[/img] I play in the Coli a [i]lot[/i], as I personally find it very fun! I saw a lot of people offering Coli grinding services and it sounded like something that would suit me well, so I thought I would give it a try! This service is only for grinding loot; it is not a levelling service, and I will be using my own dragons for all battles! [b]I am subscribed[/b] to the thread but I don't mind pings!
Coli Grinding Services

.: 10/09/23: OPEN

_back_day.png

I play in the Coli a lot, as I personally find it very fun! I saw a lot of people offering Coli grinding services and it sounded like something that would suit me well, so I thought I would give it a try!

This service is only for grinding loot; it is not a levelling service, and I will be using my own dragons for all battles!

I am subscribed to the thread but I don't mind pings!
♥ Infinite Raffle ♥ - Round #5 ends 11/30
[center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Specify [b]which venue[/b] you want the battles to take place in and how many battles you want. [*] Payment is accepted in treasure or gems at a rate of [b]1 gem per 1,000 treasure [/b]or 1g/kt. [*]Send a [b]one-way Crossroads trade with your payment[/b] once I have accepted your order. [*]Battles are ordered [b]in increments of 50[/b], with a [b]maximum of 250[/b] per order. [*]All grinding should be [b]completed within a week[/b] from the time I begin your order - likely much sooner! If, for some reason, it is not completed by then, I will refund your order! [*]Loot from the grind will be [b]sent to you via PM[/b]! You will receive [b]ALL[/b] of the following: [b]Food Materials Apparel Familiars (including any Boss drops) Battle Items EXCEPT for Eliminates Vistas, Scenes, Genes Chests, Trinkets, Other Items Any relevant Festival drops or currency [/b] The only items you will [b]NOT[/b] receive are the following. If one of these items drops, I will offer to sell it to you at the current LAH at the time of sending your loot, or I will keep it myself if you decline! [b]Dragon Eggs Eliminate Battlestones [/b] [/LIST] [center] ------------------------- [b]Pricing[/b][/center] [center]Any orders over 150 battles will receive a [b]10% discount![/b][/center] [item=Beeswax][b]Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Silk-Strewn Wreckage, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave:[/b] [LIST] [*]20kt/g per 50 battles or 40kt/g per 100 battles [/LIST] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle][b]Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savanna, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle:[/b] [LIST] [*]30kt/g per 50 battles or 60kt/g per 100 battles [/LIST] [item=Pink Chalcedony][b]Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire:[/b] [LIST] [*]40kt/g per 50 battles or 80kt/g per 100 battles [/LIST] [item=Delver Parts][b]Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal:[/b] [LIST] [*]50kt/g per 50 battles or 100kt/g per 100 battles [/LIST]
Rules
  1. Specify which venue you want the battles to take place in and how many battles you want.
  2. Payment is accepted in treasure or gems at a rate of 1 gem per 1,000 treasure or 1g/kt.
  3. Send a one-way Crossroads trade with your payment once I have accepted your order.
  4. Battles are ordered in increments of 50, with a maximum of 250 per order.
  5. All grinding should be completed within a week from the time I begin your order - likely much sooner! If, for some reason, it is not completed by then, I will refund your order!
  6. Loot from the grind will be sent to you via PM!
    You will receive ALL of the following:
    Food
    Materials
    Apparel
    Familiars (including any Boss drops)
    Battle Items EXCEPT for Eliminates
    Vistas, Scenes, Genes
    Chests, Trinkets, Other Items
    Any relevant Festival drops or currency

The only items you will NOT receive are the following. If one of these items drops, I will offer to sell it to you at the current LAH at the time of sending your loot, or I will keep it myself if you decline!
    Dragon Eggs
    Eliminate Battlestones

Pricing
Any orders over 150 battles will receive a 10% discount!

Beeswax Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Silk-Strewn Wreckage, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave:
  • 20kt/g per 50 battles or 40kt/g per 100 battles
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savanna, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle:
  • 30kt/g per 50 battles or 60kt/g per 100 battles
Pink Chalcedony Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire:
  • 40kt/g per 50 battles or 80kt/g per 100 battles
Delver Parts Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal:
  • 50kt/g per 50 battles or 100kt/g per 100 battles
Slots:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
Slots:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
[b]Stats[/b] [b]Completed Orders: [/b]2 [quote] [columns]250 - BuddyDragon | [nextcol]250 - BuddyDragon[nextcol][nextcol][/columns] [/quote] [b]Notable Drops: [/b] [item=Accent: Fanrat]
Stats

Completed Orders: 2
Quote:
250 - BuddyDragon | 250 - BuddyDragon

Notable Drops:
Accent: Fanrat
[center][emoji=sword size=1][/center]
@koinuko not sure if you are subscribed ^^;

Hello, I would like 250 battles for 100kt, in Training Field. Is there a discount for over 150 battles or is that just for the level 25 venues?
@koinuko not sure if you are subscribed ^^;

Hello, I would like 250 battles for 100kt, in Training Field. Is there a discount for over 150 battles or is that just for the level 25 venues?
JEQJe7l.jpg
@BuddyDragon
Hi, thank you for asking! The discount is for any venue, not just the level 25 venues. I probably need to move that line so it is easier to read!

With the discount, 250 battles in Training Field will come out to 90kt! Feel free to send the CR with payment whenever you are ready, I will add you to the list and I can get started on it ASAP!
@BuddyDragon
Hi, thank you for asking! The discount is for any venue, not just the level 25 venues. I probably need to move that line so it is easier to read!

With the discount, 250 battles in Training Field will come out to 90kt! Feel free to send the CR with payment whenever you are ready, I will add you to the list and I can get started on it ASAP!
Hello, since you did pretty good work I would like to order your services again.

I would like 250 battles for 150kt (135kt with discount), in Waterway.
Hello, since you did pretty good work I would like to order your services again.

I would like 250 battles for 150kt (135kt with discount), in Waterway.
JEQJe7l.jpg
1 2