Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Frame Hi! I can do that. My FV username is bodhi #219440

[edit] I won't be home until after work later today so I'll send the CR for you then.
@Frame Hi! I can do that. My FV username is bodhi #219440

[edit] I won't be home until after work later today so I'll send the CR for you then.
@Bodhii
sent!
@Bodhii
sent!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Frame Sent CR. Ty! ^^
@Frame Sent CR. Ty! ^^
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Bodhii Hi! I posted on your Furvilla thread but not sure if you saw it. I have 1.93 mil fc and 222 fd to trade.
@Bodhii Hi! I posted on your Furvilla thread but not sure if you saw it. I have 1.93 mil fc and 222 fd to trade.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea Oh I am so sorry, I must've missed it! The conversion is 1fd:1g but I don't currently have much for gems so I could do the 222fd for 222g. I can always reach out for the fc once I do have more gems though if you'd like?
@Asterodea Oh I am so sorry, I must've missed it! The conversion is 1fd:1g but I don't currently have much for gems so I could do the 222fd for 222g. I can always reach out for the fc once I do have more gems though if you'd like?
@Bodhii It's okay! We could do this trade but do let me know if you ever want to trade treasure to FC. I got way too much and don't plan on using it any time soon.
@Bodhii It's okay! We could do this trade but do let me know if you ever want to trade treasure to FC. I got way too much and don't plan on using it any time soon.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
I would even do a 1 to 3000 ratio when using FC for gems? so I could do send of 1.8mil fc for just 600 gems. Just let me know if you're ever interested. n.n
I would even do a 1 to 3000 ratio when using FC for gems? so I could do send of 1.8mil fc for just 600 gems. Just let me know if you're ever interested. n.n
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9