Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard Cleanout [w] Gems / Lorwolf
1 2 3
My inner wolf girl is revived and thriving. Looking primarily for Moonstones, but will also consider custom apparel. [center] [b]Ratio: [/b] 12 Gems : 1 Moonstone[/center] [b]Special for trade:[/b] [item=primary gene : tapir][item=primary gene : fade (veilspun)][item=tertiary gene: branches (veilspun)] [item=tertiary gene: polypore (aberration)][item=tertiary gene: firefly(aberration)][item=breed change: undertide][item=tertiary gene: peacock] [item=scene: Quaint Parlor ][item= scene: pillow palace][item=scene: moonbeam aqueduct] || [b]UMA:[/b] (Some I am more attached to - just ask) [skin=34503][skin=8174][skin=9698][skin=11766][skin=17333][skin=17751][skin=31522][skin=34050][skin=36733][skin=41543][skin=42579][skin=43250][skin=48356][skin=12992][skin=41359][skin=45499] [b]Misc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/85224]g1s (both pages)[/url] Some I am very attached to, but could part with for the right price. Just ask.[/b]
My inner wolf girl is revived and thriving. Looking primarily for Moonstones, but will also consider custom apparel.
Ratio:
12 Gems : 1 Moonstone

Special for trade:

Primary Gene: Tapir Breed Change: Undertide Tertiary Gene: Peacock
Scene: Quaint Parlor Scene: Pillow Palace Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct

||

UMA: (Some I am more attached to - just ask)

Misc: g1s (both pages) Some I am very attached to, but could part with for the right price. Just ask.

Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[b]Familiars + Apparel:[/b] (multiple of some-just ask) [item=shining goblin][item=highland gem guardian][item=wandering Aquarius][item=shining cancer][item=crackling leo][item=willowmane deerling][item=Wartoad][item=Flowering pohip][item=slight eyewing][item=dripcave deputy][item=unyielding Sagittarius][item=disappearing Pisces][item=roaming aries][item=sprouting gemini] || [item=onyx talonclasp pendant][item=citrine talonclasp pendant][item=tanzanite talonclasp pendant][item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar][item=whirlwind sash][item=illuminated crown][item=electrician's crown][item=mesa mechanojets][item=starseer's crown][item=stonekeeper crown][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=frigid crown][item=chillspike crown][item=whirlwind crown][item=butterfly's kiss][item=luminous legguards][item=surgesteam cloak][item=starlight cloak][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=Marva's invisibility cloak][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=starwood veil][item=lovely seraph necklace][item=map kit][item=shifting kelpie mane][item=voltaic halo][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=spellwrought halo][item=contaminated halo][item=contaminated infectalons][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=crystalcourt halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=murkmith halo][item=aerborne gustgather][item=aerborne halo][item=fathomsearch halo][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=gladegift halo][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=flameforger crucible][item=riot hazebeacon][item=shadowstrike][item=glacierguard platemail][item=reedcleft resonance][item=greenskeeper treeshroud][item=daybreak decorations][item=igneous iguana][item=feathery fallout][item=boneyard bard][item=frostfaerie wings][item=void's grasp][item=nurtured cluster][item=luminax plushie][item=trailing storm][item=incense mantle][item=bewitching bangles][item=proto wings][item=heartswirl][item=light aura][item=ice aura]
Familiars + Apparel: (multiple of some-just ask)
Shining Goblin Highland Gem Guardian Wandering Aquarius Shining Cancer Crackling Leo Willowmane Deerling Wartoad Flowering Pohip Slight Eyewing Dripcave Deputy Unyielding Sagittarius Disappearing Pisces Roaming Aries Sprouting Gemini
||

Onyx Talonclasp Pendant Citrine Talonclasp Pendant Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Whirlwind Sash Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Starseer's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Whirlwind Crown Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Starlight Cloak Pyrite Pauldrons Marva's Invisibility Cloak Hewn Philosopher's Veil Starwood Veil Lovely Seraph Necklace Map Kit Shifting Kelpie Mane Voltaic Halo Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Halo Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Cascades Crystalcourt Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Aerborne Gustgather Aerborne Halo Fathomsearch Halo Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Gladegift Halo Thundercrack Cogspanner Flameforger Crucible Riot Hazebeacon Shadowstrike Glacierguard Platemail Reedcleft Resonance Greenskeeper Treeshroud Daybreak Decorations Igneous Iguana Feathery Fallout Boneyard Bard Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp Nurtured Cluster Luminax Plushie Trailing Storm Incense Mantle Bewitching Bangles Proto Wings Heartswirl Light Aura Ice Aura
Elsie | She / they|
res just in case
res just in case
Elsie | She / they|
aaaand open.
aaaand open.
Elsie | She / they|
would you be interested in any of these? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1104961227622457445/1130320238001533000/157C635C-9C4E-4200-AD4A-19978682F3D8.jpeg[/img]
would you be interested in any of these?
157C635C-9C4E-4200-AD4A-19978682F3D8.jpeg

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@incant
Not especially, sorry!
Would definitely take 50 MS pure though :O
@incant
Not especially, sorry!
Would definitely take 50 MS pure though :O
Elsie | She / they|
Sparkle: 12 MS
Unhatched: 19 MS
Bewitching Bangles: 12.5
Heart swirl: 1.5
Willowmane Deerling: 12
Feathery Fallout: 17

If I get all that (Many of them are rounded up)

Could I get a second unhatched egg for 15 MS?
Total: 89 MS

Otherwise I'll take Fade: 10 MS
Total: 84 MS
Sparkle: 12 MS
Unhatched: 19 MS
Bewitching Bangles: 12.5
Heart swirl: 1.5
Willowmane Deerling: 12
Feathery Fallout: 17

If I get all that (Many of them are rounded up)

Could I get a second unhatched egg for 15 MS?
Total: 89 MS

Otherwise I'll take Fade: 10 MS
Total: 84 MS
@LucasSama All of that works for me! I think two nocturne eggs would actually bring the total up to 104 MS (since I didn't see the first one in your initial list, but I also see you wrote about a second one?) Whenever you'd like you can send the MS over to me on LW and I'll send the items over. My LW is [url=https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=7829]Gilneas #7829[/url] thank you ! [emoji=full moon size=1]
@LucasSama

All of that works for me! I think two nocturne eggs would actually bring the total up to 104 MS (since I didn't see the first one in your initial list, but I also see you wrote about a second one?)

Whenever you'd like you can send the MS over to me on LW and I'll send the items over. My LW is Gilneas #7829

thank you !
Elsie | She / they|
Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if there was any way I could get the second unhatched egg for four fewer moonstones because all I have are 89.

And if that was not possible I'd get the Fade for ten moonstones.
Which would be 84 total moonstones because I'd be replacing the nocturne egg with a cheaper item.

To save time I'll send you all of my moonstones and you can refund me 5 ms if you end up giving me the Fade instead of the nocturne egg.
Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if there was any way I could get the second unhatched egg for four fewer moonstones because all I have are 89.

And if that was not possible I'd get the Fade for ten moonstones.
Which would be 84 total moonstones because I'd be replacing the nocturne egg with a cheaper item.

To save time I'll send you all of my moonstones and you can refund me 5 ms if you end up giving me the Fade instead of the nocturne egg.
@LucasSama

Ohh ok Gotcha! I'll send over your items and the 5 MS back, no worries!
@LucasSama

Ohh ok Gotcha! I'll send over your items and the 5 MS back, no worries!
Elsie | She / they|
1 2 3