Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | <<Let me Brew/Melt For You (Open)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74
Can I order a bogsneak egg?
Can I order a bogsneak egg?
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
@IrradiatedRisk

Of course! Send the mats over and ill get your eggie brewing

Also I love your siggie with the rabbits ^^
@IrradiatedRisk

Of course! Send the mats over and ill get your eggie brewing

Also I love your siggie with the rabbits ^^
@Bowsham

Hello~

Would it be possible to get 33 x Red Sludge converted into 11 x Purple Sludge? : o If not, then no worries, haha.
@Bowsham

Hello~

Would it be possible to get 33 x Red Sludge converted into 11 x Purple Sludge? : o If not, then no worries, haha.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

Yeah I can do that for you dude ^^

I got an egg brewing for the next 12 hours so I wont be able to work on those until tomorrow
@Espoir

Yeah I can do that for you dude ^^

I got an egg brewing for the next 12 hours so I wont be able to work on those until tomorrow
@Bowsham

Ohh~ Awesome, thankyou so much, Bowsham~ I'll send them over now, but feel free to convert them whenever you're able to ^^
@Bowsham

Ohh~ Awesome, thankyou so much, Bowsham~ I'll send them over now, but feel free to convert them whenever you're able to ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
howdy! could I send you the mats for a Secondary Gene: Weaver and a Ancient Gene Parchment: Scuttle?
howdy! could I send you the mats for a Secondary Gene: Weaver and a Ancient Gene Parchment: Scuttle?
@Abzu

Of course! Get the mats sent on over and I'll get started
@Abzu

Of course! Get the mats sent on over and I'll get started
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CLuhG6c.png[/img] [i]Bump[/i][/center]
CLuhG6c.png

Bump
@Bowsham Hi, not sure if you have a wishlist? I have my own thread where I pay for melting using WL items, as opposed to pure currency. If you're interested, feel free to check out my thread! Or I'm happy to communicate on here =)

@Bowsham Hi, not sure if you have a wishlist? I have my own thread where I pay for melting using WL items, as opposed to pure currency. If you're interested, feel free to check out my thread! Or I'm happy to communicate on here =)

Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Oh dude you have some good stuff ^^

I'll hit you up on your thread!
@Tropickle

Oh dude you have some good stuff ^^

I'll hit you up on your thread!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74