Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Flight Rising [LF] Lorwolf
Bump
Bump
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif
Bump
Bump
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif
Bump!
Bump!
what is your pebble to treasure rate? :0 i have lots of pebbles i can trade ^^

Im unsure what sorts of valuables you are looking for? Just nice wolves?
what is your pebble to treasure rate? :0 i have lots of pebbles i can trade ^^

Im unsure what sorts of valuables you are looking for? Just nice wolves?
@Hybridremmie The current rate seems to be 1:15! Nice wolves, rare items, pure pebbles/MS - everything's fine!
@Hybridremmie The current rate seems to be 1:15! Nice wolves, rare items, pure pebbles/MS - everything's fine!
I can do up to 100,000k pebbles, so whatever you’re looking for! (Idk which currency is the 1 to 15 haha 1 pebble per 15 treasure or the other way around?)
I can do up to 100,000k pebbles, so whatever you’re looking for! (Idk which currency is the 1 to 15 haha 1 pebble per 15 treasure or the other way around?)
@Hybridremmie

1 MS = 15 Gems
1 MS = 15k Pebbles

So...

100kt Pebbles / 15k = 7 Moonstones
7 x 15 = 105 Gems

Does that sound alright?
@Hybridremmie

1 MS = 15 Gems
1 MS = 15k Pebbles

So...

100kt Pebbles / 15k = 7 Moonstones
7 x 15 = 105 Gems

Does that sound alright?
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!